Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AdsB this reminds me of you!
Thoughts of the list! Any newbies? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree with the number 1 ๐Ÿฅต not Raya over MO tho

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Donโ€™t tag him @MissDolly ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™ll get in trouble!
---

He was born in 2001, yes Iโ€™m judging me too ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Naughty Adam.

I totally understand why nobody else wants a ride if slabhead. But a tree of a man like that, just throw me around and blow my back out. Make me feel it for a week.
---
He's very handsome. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
---
No.. I don't follow him.. she's pretty though, isn't she?

Also, this came on my tiktok and i chuckled so hard.. they're such a funny bunch

---

He wasn't on the 11 you sent me, mate ๐Ÿคฃ
I think this is my standard of men. Basically almost any man. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
---
I canโ€™t believe it took her 5x the length of the relationship to get over it.

I only made a starting 11 list. God Iโ€™m not @StephenTJackson ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my God Adam! Are you slut shaming me right now? You hurt me! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

As I have said in other threads we do not slut shame, we slut praise and encourage.
---
1000009106.jpg

Conor from the other night is such a beast of a man. @AdsB

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@AdsB this reminds me of you!
Thoughts of the list! Any newbies? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree with the number 1 ๐Ÿฅต not Raya over MO tho

Haha Iโ€™m not sure I could even find someone attractive from every team ๐Ÿ˜‚. I mean who would I pick from the Brighton for example?
---
Heโ€™s 6ft4 as well! And unlike Slabhead he has a lovely face ๐Ÿ˜‚.
---
Naughty Adam.

I totally understand why nobody else wants a ride if slabhead. But a tree of a man like that, just throw me around and blow my back out. Make me feel it for a week.
---

---
Sorry Stephen Iโ€™m about to post on the madders thread ๐Ÿ†. That can be my apology to you ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I think this is my standard of men. Basically almost any man. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
---

Oh my God Adam! Are you slut shaming me right now? You hurt me! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

As I have said in other threads we do not slut shame, we slut praise and encourage.
---
View attachment 2859126

Conor from the other night is such a beast of a man. @AdsB
Iโ€™m sorry Stephen. Iโ€™m about to post on the madders thread ๐Ÿ†. Take that as my apology to you ๐Ÿ˜‚.

My sexy underrated Conor ๐Ÿ˜. My Chelsea captain. (Sorry chilly ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Haha Iโ€™m not sure I could even find someone attractive from every team ๐Ÿ˜‚. I mean who would I pick from the Brighton for example?
---

Heโ€™s 6ft4 as well! And unlike Slabhead he has a lovely face ๐Ÿ˜‚.
---

Iโ€™m sorry Stephen. Iโ€™m about to post on the madders thread ๐Ÿ†. Take that as my apology to you ๐Ÿ˜‚.

My sexy underrated Conor ๐Ÿ˜. My Chelsea captain. (Sorry chilly ๐Ÿ˜‚)
What about Adam or Billy G?
IMG_1631.jpeg

IMG_1632.jpeg

Ben unfollowed over 60 accounts on insta including his barber heโ€™s never gonna a get that haircut is he maybe thatโ€™s reason he hasnโ€™t had it cut cos they fell out๐Ÿ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ben unfollowed over 60 accounts on insta including his barber heโ€™s never gonna a get that haircut is he maybe thatโ€™s reason he hasnโ€™t had it cut cos they fell out๐Ÿ˜…
Well good for him! He needs to find a barber he trusts or get them to sign an NDA ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Well good for him! He needs to find a barber he trusts or get them to sign an NDA ๐Ÿ˜‚
He literally unfollowed loads I say about 60/70 heโ€™s had some unfollow spree mad though all his mates still follow his barber ,also unfollowed a girl that he followed for years and refollowed must been mistake ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
---
Wonder if they fell out over that mudryk thing? Like that podcast guy comes on my for you page and heโ€™s always doing podcasts with that barber Ben had. The barber is still liking bens pics thou

He literally unfollowed loads I say about 60/70 heโ€™s had some unfollow spree mad though all his mates still follow his barber ,also unfollowed a girl that he followed for years and refollowed must been mistake ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
---

Wonder if they fell out over that mudryk thing? Like that podcast guy comes on my for you page and heโ€™s always doing podcasts with that barber Ben had. The barber is still liking bens pics thou
Maybe as it all seemed to happen around time. He should ask Mason for an recommendation ๐Ÿ˜‚ he has had so many different barbers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe as it all seemed to happen around time. He should ask Mason for an recommendation ๐Ÿ˜‚ he has had so many different barbers
Swear dec has too? He definitely needs a new barber then ahah should definitely ask them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.