Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No.. I don't follow him.. she's pretty though, isn't she?

Also, this came on my tiktok and i chuckled so hard.. they're such a hubby bunch

Yeah I think she’s quite bit younger than jack too maybe 22/23 she is pretty yeah she’s having a boy I saw there video was so cute of the baby gender

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Jarrod earlier, has anyone seen how much his kids look like him.

Speaking of Jarrod earlier, has anyone seen how much his kids look like him.
They're just so cute 😍 look at the eyes 😍😍.. I'm so broody I'm not going to lie but I'm not putting myself through that tit again πŸ˜…

No.. I don't follow him.. she's pretty though, isn't she?

Also, this came on my tiktok and i chuckled so hard.. they're such a funny bunch

---

He wasn't on the 11 you sent me, mate 🀣
Is it just me they act really young I know she is 26 but they act like teenagers sometimes way they talk about dating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ think she’s nice person though

Reactions: 1
Cartia did whole tik tok about men cheating today she always comes on my for you page she seems to be happy now which is great and over him took a long time , I also think we never will know what happened wish she would say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Can’t believe your list is 25

Is it just me they act really young I know she is 26 but they act like teenagers sometimes way they talk about dating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ think she’s nice person though
Personally, I don't think so.. me and my friends are still like that sometimes and we all are over 30s 🀣 when we went to London for magic mike, we got a lift back in a police car and one of my friends asked if he could put a hand cuff on her and bend her over the bonnet for a photo op πŸ˜‚

Cartia did whole tik tok about men cheating today she always comes on my for you page she seems to be happy now which is great and over him took a long time , I also think we never will know what happened wish she would say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Can’t believe your list is 25
I can’t believe it took her 5x the length of the relationship to get over it.

I only made a starting 11 list. God I’m not @StephenTJackson πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Personally, I don't think so.. me and my friends are still like that sometimes and we all are over 30s 🀣 when we went to London for magic mike, we got a lift back in a police car and one of my friends asked if he could put a hand cuff on her and bend her over the bonnet for a photo op πŸ˜‚
I’m in my early 20s maybe I’m just mature thenπŸ˜‚ but yeah loved your stories about magic Mike looked a good night !
---
I can’t believe it took her 5x the length of the relationship to get over it.

I only made a starting 11 list. God I’m not @StephenTJackson πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Yeah mad , it was six months right ? And like maybe 4 weeks out in the open seemed to really affect her whatever happened for them to break up felt for her at some stages she got diagnosed with adhd after bless her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.