Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="soph101x, post: 18828826, member: 347698"
---
Just don’t look at the back
[/QUOTE]
Why though? 😂
30ABACF0-C3F6-4B4B-A5D0-C8BF58962B63.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Southgate playing him in 2 friendlies straight after injury he was struggling at end with his knee

---
Southgate conspiracy to make sure he doesn't have to take Ben to the Euros.
So true so doesn’t have to play him
---
He doesn’t seem to like him does he or doesn’t rate him it’s one of them
---

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hopefully he will be ready to play Thursday
yeah I googled it said anything from a few days out too 2 weeks depending so hopefully just few days- it’s sad I don’t think he can play 2 games in a week anymore his body just can’t take it can he

yeah I googled it said anything from a few days out too 2 weeks depending so hopefully just few days- it’s sad I don’t think he can play 2 games in a week anymore his body just can’t take it can he
Just want a pic of Ben & Mason together 🥹 like old times 😭

Just want a pic of Ben & Mason together 🥹 like old times 😭
Yeah been forever wonder how it feels seeing one of your best mates captain your boyhood club that he probably would been if he stayed at chels
---
Not sure if he will even get back to England squad soon not sure will have to work hard like I’m not sure who he would push out in that midfield
---
IMG_1958.jpeg

new photo on the England website taken this month

• Heart
Yeah been forever wonder how it feels seeing one of your best mates captain your boyhood club that he probably would been if he stayed at chels
---
Not sure if he will even get back to England squad soon not sure will have to work hard like I’m not sure who he would push out in that midfield
---
View attachment 2845096
new photo on the England website taken this month
Yeah maybe next year depends how the season starts.
The hair doesn’t look too bad in this 😊

IMG_1975.jpeg

poch said it’s dead leg but online it says knee problems he’s out for and looking where he’s holding too wonder if he’s back for Thursday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.