Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Looks like he gave Ben day off maybe because he played two games
---
Not too hard got to be stricter than Potter 🤣
Remember amount days potter gave them off I remember cartia randomely booking that London hotel night in the week now they hardly get days off even after matches they come in for recovery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Looks like he gave Ben day off maybe because he played two games
---

Remember amount days potter gave them off I remember cartia randomely booking that London hotel night in the week🤣
Yeah rest day plus other international players won’t be back yet. Yeah the boys did well so have loads of day off 🙄🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah rest day plus other international players won’t be back yet. Yeah the boys did well so have loads of day off 🙄🤣
Yeah also he lived in Brighton so was commuting everyday so probably liked the days offf, probably back in tomorrow not sure if Ben will play Saturday after playing two games this week
---
omg it’s man United next Thursday I wonder what reception mason will get👀

Last edited:
Yeah also he lived in Brighton so was commuting everyday so probably liked the days offf, probably back in tomorrow not sure if Ben will play Saturday after playing two games this week
---
omg it’s man United next Thursday I wonder what reception mason will get👀
I know can’t wait! I did say he might still be injured 😂 i don’t think he will play a full match as still building minutes. I’m going to guess not great but depends on the fans there. Some appreciate what he achieved at the club & even got a banner 😭

I know can’t wait! I did say he might still be injured 😂 i don’t think he will play a full match as still building minutes. I’m going to guess not great but depends on the fans there. Some appreciate what he achieved at the club & even got a banner 😭
Yeah agree I wonder if anyone will boo him though and yeah might get subbed on is he in starting line up now? I don’t follow united, it’s probably going to be so weird for him going back to london wonder if he still has his house in cobham
---
Towards the end I was so scared Ben was gonna get injured especially when he fell to the ground

Yeah agree I wonder if anyone will boo him though and yeah might get subbed on is he in starting line up now? I don’t follow united, it’s probably going to be so weird for him going back to london wonder if he still has his house in cobham
---

Towards the end I was so scared Ben was gonna get injured especially when he fell to the ground
I didn’t watch last night so I’m watching it now

---

No he came on for last 15 mins extra time in the FA cup game. Will see if he starts at the weekend.
Madders got subbed on at end and assisted the goal Ben played whole 90
🤣 ruined it for him now
50th Capp to I can see him captain when Harry retires with Jude vice
Yeah I can see that in the future. Both are fantastic players & always going to play in the squad.

• Haha
No he came on for last 15 mins extra time in the FA cup game. Will see if he starts at the weekend.

🤣 ruined it for him now

Yeah I can see that in the future. Both are fantastic players & always going to play in the squad.
Yeah and them two are always going to available and always good players and turn up everytime they put a shirt on and there isn’t much competition in rices spot too!
---

🤣 ruined it for him now

Do mason and maino play same position? Southgate seemed to really rate Maino and he played like he’s been playing for England for ages he’s going to make the squad

Me earlier getting ready to enjoy 90 minutes of pretty footballers.
1D950B42-4BFC-479D-9E20-05923EE70471.gif

• Heart
omg so sorry😂😂😂 I thought you would see madders or Jude’s insta post ignore what I said nothing happened
I’m joking I saw the post 😂. Madders posts pop up straight away when I go on instagram

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.