Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t keep up 🤪 was hoping for a pic of MO & Ruben together from todays match 🥵
The top 6 😂
1. Mason Mount
2. Declan Rice
3. James Maddison
4. Ben Chilwell
5. Ruben Dias
6. Martin Ødegaard

Reactions: 1
The top 6 😂
1. Mason Mount
2. Declan Rice
3. James Maddison
4. Ben Chilwell
5. Ruben Dias
6. Martin Ødegaard
Still don’t understand Madders number 3 🥴 but shows there is someone for everyone 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The top 6 😂
1. Mason Mount
2. Declan Rice
3. James Maddison
4. Ben Chilwell
5. Ruben Dias
6. Martin Ødegaard

My tops 😍

1. Mason Mount
2. Jack Grealish
3. Ruben Dias
4. Declan Rice
5.Luke Shaw
6. Ben Chilwell

........... unless you are going on cock size..... ? 😃😃😆😆😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bens still not in training wonder if it’s worse than first feared they said he would be back for United aswell
---
Also @AdsB what is your profile picture 🤢

bens still not in training wonder if it’s worse than first feared they said he would be back for United aswell
---
Also @AdsB what is your profile picture 🤢
Has it been confirmed Ben’s not in training or just no pics?

Reactions: 1
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on these threads and I’m still silently loving my hubby (he just doesn’t know we are married you see). Whilst I still haven’t finished my nursing training (next year hopefully) I seem to have gained more knowledge for his tattoos and preferred taste in women than common medications for meds rounds (I’ll get there) but last night I dreamt I met him at a Robbie Williams concert and it was the start of something wonderful…let’s pray it’s de ja vu (and pray he’s off the bench soon!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.