Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah me too they were close in September camp, maybe cos he’s good mates with jack too, but Ben seems to be everyone’s mate he’s a friendly guy
I’ll be Ben’s friend if he wants

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah me too they were close in September camp, maybe cos he’s good mates with jack too how they got close but Ben seems to be everyone’s mate he’s a friendly guy
😂 that girl who made that TikTok would disagree
So many injuries!

---

Ofc you will!😂 you can get close to Ben then ask about madders
I know & so many important games left for some of the players.

Gareth comments!
I saw that this morning the last bit he knows how to ruin bens confidence he’s done it before ! We all know Luke is his first choice but he doesn’t need to say that publicly
---
It’s like that time he told him to fight back into the team when he destroyed his confidence at euros when tuchel took him out because he was struggling
---
I know he prefers shaw and trippier for the summer but if he’s going to not give any mins to Ben over euros again would it be point going?like a repeat of last time wouldn’t be good he has his favourites

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I saw that this morning the last bit he knows how to ruin bens confidence he’s done it before ! We all know Luke is his first choice but he doesn’t need to say that publicly
---
It’s like that time he told him to fight back into the team when he destroyed his confidence at euros when tuchel took him out because he was struggling
---
I know he prefers shaw and trippier for the summer but if he’s going to not give any mins to Ben over euros again would it be point going?like a repeat of last time wouldn’t be good
Yeah there is what 7/8 games left of the season? Not sure Luke is going to be back until the end of the season. He will need a back up due to fitness not many minutes. I don’t think he needed to add the comment about Ben not get management by Gareth
Dec captain
Well deserved! Can see him taking over from HK & Jude as vice

Yeah there is what 7/8 games left of the season? Not sure Luke is going to be back until the end of the season. He will need a back up due to fitness not many minutes. I don’t think he needed to add the comment about Ben not get management by Gareth

Well deserved! Can see him taking over from HK & Jude as vice
Probably end up playing trippier as backup knowing Southgate and yeah I can see that with dec and Jude too
---
IMG_1905.jpeg

cold palmer

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.