Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cartia looks a lot happier anyways her stories she’s out maybe it was just something so small like being back in London in cold or time of year

omg guys go on the tik tok @benchilwell2021 came on my fyp there recent one got so many views deffo people getting this from that account on insta 🤨

Last edited:
he changed his profile picture got so confused then underneath masons post lmao

Reactions: 4
He liked cartias recent post guessing it wasn’t him then all her stories were about

Reactions: 3
He liked cartias recent post guessing it wasn’t him then all her stories were about
Could have been anything 😂 She's posted enough since he's been gone to get his attention 😂 her friend said that she's moving to LA by March so wondering what will happen...

They're back today from training camp aren't they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys have you seen cartias new tik tok came on my fyp the music behind it?? Aimed at Ben

I wonder if it is

• Wow
I smell drama ! 😂
I also thought might not be true but weird how that article came out from daily mail austalia this week wonder if she sold to press to gain some attention for herself of him??

Guys have you seen cartias new tik tok came on my fyp the music behind it?? Aimed at Ben

I wonder if it is
It's so strange. He's liked her recent post but does that make any difference because he's liked that kelsey's photos not so long ago.
Wonder if he's seen his arse after the daily mail article? Or nothing has happened at all? The comments are all about her and Ben. Wonder if that's why she posted those strange insta stories this week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I wonder if it is
Nah don’t think so. She used the same sound for the vid of her in Dubai 🤷🏼‍♀️

More important question: wtf is she wearing? 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.