Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if something has happened already? I know he's still following her but her stories are very intense this morning. They can't have got that serious that quick for her to be like this. She'll have to get used to him being away from time to time if it's serious. Wonder if she falls hard and fast.
Could be due to anything & some find this time of year especially difficult.
Good that she is talking about it & being open.
I think she gets very invested in her relationships. Maybe she will talk about it in the podcast

Reactions: 5
I think she gets very invested in her relationships. Maybe she will talk about it in the podcast
Yeah I also seen her post somethjng few weeks ago about her dad passing last year it’s near Christmas aswell could be anything or could be fact Ben is away and we’re together for ages everyday could be anything know one knows her life

They also still follow each other and her mum also surely if it was something would of unfollowed also

Reactions: 4
Yeah you're right, ignore me I'm just being bitchy. I agree she gets invested in relationships. Been there done that myself in the past, been burnt a few times 😖 hope she's just feeling anxious in general and not because of something's happened

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah you're right, ignore me I'm just being bitchy. I agree she gets invested in relationships. Been there done that myself in the past, been burnt a few times 😖 hope she's just feeling anxious in general and not because of something's happened
I didn’t think you were coming across bitchy at all 😊 sorry if I did
It could be linked to them or a combination. She seems open so may say once ready.
Saw that he posted again!!l

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think you were coming across bitchy at all 😊 sorry if I did
It could be linked to them or a combination. She seems open so may say once ready.
Saw that he posted again!!l
It wasn't you, just how I felt reading back 😊

Any score predictions for tonight?

if she’s going through something, she has every right to handle it however she needs to

But…. I think it’s weird (and maybe a little inconsiderate?) to publicly and cryptically post this much when you just got back from a vacation with a public figure who tries to keep his personal life private. The timing makes it seem like it’s about him. She could talk about feeling sad and say “it’s the weather/it’s a private family matter/etc” and take the heat off him. Unless it’s about him 👀

Reactions: 7
Hmm yeh I feel same way espicially he’s well known. But it was strange she was going though bens fan accounts stories on Thursday night but surely if something happened her mum and her would of unfollowed him but who knows sure she may say something if it’s case in her podcast ovs not mention his name if there is

Also strange how those stories in daily mail came out yesterday and it’s been months to?
I think they've known each other for a few months but not necessarily dating all that time. She went on a date on her vlog and then posted that strange message from her friend hinting something about a guy letting her down and not letting him dull her shine (or something) etc. That date on the vlog might not have been with Ben although it would make sense. She's been round his house with mates and gone to the Chelsea match etc. They then went to that Halloween event at the end of October and then she went to aussie for weeks. Maybe it's been casual and then sped up more recently

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think they've known each other for a few months but not necessarily dating all that time. She went on a date on her vlog and then posted that strange message from her friend hinting something about a guy letting her down and not letting him dull her shine (or something) etc. That date on the vlog might not have been with Ben although it would make sense. She's been round his house with mates and gone to the Chelsea match etc. They then went to that Halloween event at the end of October and then she went to aussie for weeks. Maybe it's been casual and then sped up more recently
The date on the vlog was definitely him because that was the night they went to Novikov and met Britney dewhatsherface and her boyfriend

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to take that gel off him
I second that 😅😅

Re Cartia, she's always post stuff like that ALL THE TIME! I personally think it's just her and nothing to do with Ben.. I've been feeling meh recently and I blame the full moon. I'm not Cartia I can confirm 🤣🤣

I also read on previous page about Ad she posted, even if she got gifted something worth £10 and then asked her to post, she still have to put Ad on.. Personally, I think she really works with the brands and they paid her to post it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.