Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wouldnā€™t say that Ben is less known than mason because that makes Ben sound like a league 1 player šŸ˜‚ I would just say Ben doesnā€™t have as many female fans. Benā€˜s fans are probably more dominantly male and thatā€™s why you donā€™t see much about him on fan pages or even on here (donā€™t take that the wrong way please I love you guys šŸ«¶) I just mean men donā€™t snoop around as much. They wonā€™t look into his following/likes etc which in return means Ben isnā€™t as careful as mason about what he does online for example Ben will follow whoever he wants on instagram. I couldnā€™t tell you the last time mason followed a ā€œpotential flingā€ on his main account because heā€™s clearly seen that fans will make up whatever they want about any girl he follows and just run with it. Ben has never had to learn that because he doesnā€™t have the same fans freaking out over all the girls he follows online. I wonder if this will change during the World Cup if ben gets a new wave of fans šŸ¤” I guess weā€™ll have to wait and see.
This post is so long and idk what my original point even was I guess Iā€™m just rambling now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
i wouldnā€™t say that Ben is less known than mason because that makes Ben sound like a league 1 player šŸ˜‚ I would just say Ben doesnā€™t have as many female fans. Benā€˜s fans are probably more dominantly male and thatā€™s why you donā€™t see much about him on fan pages or even on here (donā€™t take that the wrong way please I love you guys šŸ«¶) I just mean men donā€™t snoop around as much. They wonā€™t look into his following/likes etc which in return means Ben isnā€™t as careful as mason about what he does online for example Ben will follow whoever he wants on instagram. I couldnā€™t tell you the last time mason followed a ā€œpotential flingā€ on his main account because heā€™s clearly seen that fans will make up whatever they want about any girl he follows and just run with it. Ben has never had to learn that because he doesnā€™t have the same fans freaking out over all the girls he follows online. I wonder if this will change during the World Cup if ben gets a new wave of fans šŸ¤” I guess weā€™ll have to wait and see.
This post is so long and idk what my original point even was I guess Iā€™m just rambling now šŸ˜‚
If Ben had played during the Euros he 100% would have the same amount of fangirls as Mason & Jack. Tbh Jack doesnā€™t even have that many anymore, itā€™s more just the press that are interested in him now. A solid 90% of new fans from the euros are young girls, if you take that out of the picture I would say most of these players have the same amount of actual proper football fans.

Reactions: 4
ben has the same number of fans as mason, but ben's fans know that he's a very single boy and mason is soft (besides the damage control that his family does)

Reactions: 5
If Ben had played during the Euros he 100% would have the same amount of fangirls as Mason & Jack. Tbh Jack doesnā€™t even have that many anymore, itā€™s more just the press that are interested in him now. A solid 90% of new fans from the euros are young girls, if you take that out of the picture I would say most of these players have the same amount of actual proper football fans.
Totally like mason jack had about 2 mil followers before the euros now there over 5 million people defoo were more into football after the euros if Ben would of played he probably would have more aswell

Reactions: 2
Guys look at bens tagsšŸ™„šŸ™„ the caption why would you even bother literaly just having tea

Oh god

So so invasive to post that whoever that account is

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Guys look at bens tagsšŸ™„šŸ™„ the caption why would you even bother literaly just having tea

Oh god

So so invasive to post that whoever that account is
Thereā€™s another one in masons tags of the dinner from last night and itā€™s captioned something along the lines of Ben supposedly dating a girl who previously dated mason. Why canā€™t people get it in their head that mason and cartia never dated šŸ˜‚ at least you can see that photo that I was talking about before. Itā€™s the last one on the slide and the original photo isnā€™t as zoomed in as that one and itā€™s in colour. If they posted the original photo youā€™d see absolutely nothing is going on and masons arms are by his sides. The only girl touching him in that photo is Bethanyā€™s hand on his face and literally a couple months after that photo came out she came out that sheā€™s dating a fullham player. This is what annoys me about social media. They see one photo and make something up and just run with it

Thereā€™s another one in masons tags of the dinner from last night and itā€™s captioned something along the lines of Ben supposedly dating a girl who previously dated mason. Why canā€™t people get it in their head that mason and cartia never dated šŸ˜‚ at least you can see that photo that I was talking about before. Itā€™s the last one on the slide and the original photo isnā€™t as zoomed in as that one and itā€™s in colour. If they posted the original photo youā€™d see absolutely nothing is going on and masons arms are by his sides. The only girl touching him in that photo is Bethanyā€™s hand on his face and literally a couple months after that photo came out she came out that sheā€™s dating a fullham player. This is what annoys me about social media. They see one photo and make something up and just run with it
Literally also they could be all just mates not everyone they see should assume there dating lol there in same cycle of friends also!

Also Iā€™ve just looked at that account and itā€™s the same account that was putting cartia with a bunch of different chelsea players trying to prove sheā€™s dating them. Theyā€™re honestly not right and clearly need some help šŸ˜”

Literally also they could be all just mates not everyone they see should assume there dating lol there in same cycle of friends also!
This is true. Weā€™ve never actually seen her hang out with any of these boys on her own. He friends are always there so it could be nothing or they could be having an orgy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ahh got it! thanks - thought this looked odd. TBH girlfriend or mates its their business - this looks like someone trying to cause a teeny bit of trouble šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

100% sure whoever created those instagram accounts just reads here šŸ™ˆ

Offtopic but - eww thereā€™s Beales too. Can you imagine Cartia, Ben, Beales and idk McKirdy in a room? The outfits šŸ’€šŸ˜­

• Sick
  • Haha
Or they are following tumblr... has a Mason-meltdown started on tumblr yet as guessing this is what this instagram account is hoping for. I don't follow tumblr so not seen šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Or they are following tumblr... has a Mason-meltdown started on tumblr yet as guessing this is what this instagram account is hoping for. I don't follow tumblr so not seen šŸ˜‚
My go-to Mason Tumblr blog just mentioned it briefly.
I mean this has literally nothing to do with Mason.. but they were also discussing Mason being back with his ex girlfriend because she supposedly posted a story with a bouquet of roses yesterday so.. who knows what they come up with now šŸ˜­šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think tumblr are in a constant state of meltdown šŸ˜‚ theyā€™re never just having a nice chat thereā€™s always something drama related

• Haha

Love how everyoneā€™s on chilly side
Who does this guy think he is ā€œI am patient im concernedā€ heā€™s played 2 games all season and still less than a year since injury itā€™s probably going to take months

Love how everyoneā€™s on chilly side
Who does this guy think he is ā€œI am patient im concernedā€ heā€™s played 2 games all season and still less than a year since injury itā€™s probably going to take months
Ohh, I know this guy! I watched his interview with Masons father some time ago, this guy was sucking up to him soo bad, got second-hand embarrassment šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.