Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea at 10pm still doesnā€™t make any sense šŸ˜‚ especially since it looks like theyā€™re having Mexican. That canā€™t be good for the digestive system that late at night šŸ˜‚
wonder if theyā€™re having another sleepover
Love how the ā€œproblemā€ with the digestive system is the first thing that comes to you mind while seeing this story šŸ˜­šŸ˜…
100% another sleepover!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how the ā€œproblemā€ with the digestive system is the first thing that comes to you mind while seeing this story šŸ˜­šŸ˜…
100% another sleepover!
Cartia never thought this through. There will be no hanky panky for her tonight if Ben is blowing up the toilet šŸš½šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely Ben is aware she spent a long time trying to shag Mason first šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Surely Ben is aware she spent a long time trying to shag Mason first šŸ„“
Obviously he doesnā€™t care though šŸ™ˆ I mean.. we donā€™t know if theyā€™re seriously dating, shagging or if theyā€™re just one big happy āœØfamilyāœØ šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously he doesnā€™t care though šŸ™ˆ I mean.. we donā€™t know if theyā€™re seriously dating, shagging or if theyā€™re just one big happy āœØfamilyāœØ šŸ¤”
I sometimes wonder if Ben has any genuine female friends that he could actually call ā€œfamā€ like ones that he doesnā€™t sleep with and donā€™t use him for anything. Cos so far the only girls weā€™ve seen him with are ones that havenā€™t been around that long and start calling him fam (like Kelsey when she posted him last year)

I sometimes wonder if Ben has any genuine female friends that he could actually call ā€œfamā€ like ones that he doesnā€™t sleep with and donā€™t use him for anything. Cos so far the only girls weā€™ve seen him with are ones that havenā€™t been around that long and start calling him fam (like Kelsey when she posted him last year)
Maybe yeah some are genuine friends I do think that to but Kelsey they were seen literally hugging and on dates in Mykonos i saw a video of them hugging on some fan account on insta and Iā€™m sure someone said on here she was seen in London a lot no idea you could be right though like it could be true every girl he follows doesnā€™t mean he sleeps with could be friends etc

Maybe yeah some are genuine friends I do think that to but Kelsey they were seen literally hugging and on dates in Mykonos i saw a video of them hugging on some fan account on insta and Iā€™m sure someone said on here she was seen in London a lot no idea you could be right though like it could be true every girl he follows doesnā€™t mean he sleeps with could be friends etc
I wasnā€™t trying to make it about Kelsey but I mean like does he have any female friends that heā€™s known for years and are actually just good friends? Pretty sure he did hookup with Kelsey lol as in sheā€™s not a genuine friend

I wasnā€™t trying to make it about Kelsey but I mean like does he have any female friends that heā€™s known for years and are actually just good friends? Pretty sure he did hookup with Kelsey lol as in sheā€™s not a genuine friend
Yeah I honestly do think he does because some girls sometimes comment on his posts that have partners like and were like chillyyy or something so they probably have lots of friends to heā€™s v sociable guy

That follow him I mean follow each other

Hmā€¦ Huey, Dewey, and Louie seem to have some female friends theyā€™ve probably know since school, I guess theyā€™re also his friends to some extend. We just dont know about them because theyā€™re not posting him.. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I just think itā€™s so lame calling someone youā€™ve known for 2 months ā€žfamilyā€œ and yes Kelsey did that too. A lot of people I know do that actually. Itā€™s just weird to me. Seems phony but each to their own I guess.

• Haha
Honestly I hope so. I feel like a girl bestie would be good for him. One thatā€™s like a sister to him and keeps him on the straight and narrow. Thatā€™s optimistic thinking tho because I get the vibe from Ben that he canā€™t keep it in his pants and heā€™ll take any girl he can get

Hmā€¦ Huey, Dewey, and Louie seem to have some female friends theyā€™ve probably know since school, I guess theyā€™re also his friends to some extend. We just dont know about them because theyā€™re not posting him.. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I just think itā€™s so lame calling someone youā€™ve known for 2 months ā€žfamilyā€œ and yes Kelsey did that too. A lot of people I know do that actually. Itā€™s just weird to me. Seems phony but each to their own I guess.
Huey, Dewey and Louie šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
I agree with that too. It is so strange having that ā€œfamilyā€ label on people youā€™ve only known for a bit. Iā€™ve got friends who are like family to me but Iā€™ve literally known them for my whole life and they know me better than anyone. I canā€™t say cartia knows ben like the back of her handā€¦ well maybe she does physically šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Also heā€™s very private guy compared to mason Ben doesnā€™t post family and only started posting his friends this year he probs has a lot of mates hookups whatever but he just likes to keep his private life away from football which I get heā€™s very sociable guy poplar aswell!

We only see things through here and his follows too funnyšŸ˜‚

@katiestewart yeah I meant like a sister I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t say it like that šŸ˜† I just noticed the girls Harvey and co seem to be really good friends with Ben doesnā€™t even follow and thought it was weird šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Honestly I hope so. I feel like a girl bestie would be good for him. One thatā€™s like a sister to him and keeps him on the straight and narrow. Thatā€™s optimistic thinking tho because I get the vibe from Ben that he canā€™t keep it in his pants and heā€™ll take any girl he can get
Someone that kicks his ass, when he needs it. Too bad people like him always surround themselves with people who will never ever criticize them out of fear they will be kicked out of the group.

Also heā€™s very private guy compared to mason Ben doesnā€™t post family and only started posting his friends this year he probs has a lot of mates hookups whatever but he just likes to keep his private life away from football which I get heā€™s very sociable guy poplar aswell!
Mason is way more private & concerned about his private life / image than Ben, from what I can see. Obviously Ben doesnā€™t care if the girls heā€™s dating post him or unfortunate stories about him come up. But thatā€™s also because thereā€™s not really an uproar about it. Imagine Cartia posted a story from Masons house šŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
@katiestewart yeah I meant like a sister I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t say it like that šŸ˜† I just noticed the girls Harvey and co seem to be really good friends with Ben doesnā€™t even follow and thought it was weird šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Maybe uses his private account more i think he does

Someone that kicks his ass, when he needs it. Too bad people like him always surround themselves with people who will never ever criticize them out of fear they will be kicked out of the group.

Yeah also mason is a lot more known than Ben also probably why he cares more only differnece is mason posts his family Ben doesnā€™t but yeh Ben doesnā€™t care if people find out

Mason is way more private & concerned about his private life / image than Ben, from what I can see. Obviously Ben doesnā€™t care if the girls heā€™s dating post him or unfortunate stories about him come up. But thatā€™s also because thereā€™s not really an uproar about it. Imagine Cartia posted a story from Masons house šŸ˜…
Yeah also mason is a lot more known than Ben more popular also probably why he cares more only differnece is mason posts his family Ben doesnā€™t but yeh Ben doesnā€™t care if people find out itā€™s probably hard being footballer and keeping your private life and football life away from each other but Ben doesnā€™t post much as mason also Ben is quite low-key

Like for example chilly mainly uses his insta for football related thatā€™s it rarely posts anything else unlike mason will post some of his personal life but I get it because the press can make stories and attack there families why some donā€™t post them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah also mason is a lot more known than Ben more popular also probably why he cares more only differnece is mason posts his family Ben doesnā€™t but yeh Ben doesnā€™t care if people find out itā€™s probably hard being footballer and keeping your private life and football life away from each other but Ben doesnā€™t post much as mason also Ben is quite low-key
Like I said multiple times - nobody really cares about Ben (anymore?) šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yes, he doesnā€™t post much about the ā€œprivate Benā€ but also doesnā€™t mind if someone post about him

I canā€™t say cartia knows ben like the back of her handā€¦ well maybe she does physically šŸ˜‚
No need to rub that in šŸ˜­šŸ˜…

• Haha
Yeah he isnā€™t popular and doesnā€™t have many fans as mason but Ben likes to still keep things private but doesnā€™t care if heā€™s on one of his mates hookup stories either like he knows it many people care or even see itt? Compared to mason that would be on every single fan page

*dont care

like the only thing heā€™s ever posted is his parents dog so is very lowkeyyy

Compared to mason that would be on every single fan page
Oh definitely. Tumblr would be playing ā€žun-break my heartā€œ by Toni Braxton in a continuous loop & the Twitter weirdos would be saying thatā€™s the reason why heā€™s not on 100% šŸ¤”šŸ˜­

• Haha
But Ben still gets 300 k likes on insta pics so is really well known to Chelsea England fans so is careful what he posts but just doesnā€™t have them fans that would point anything out onto fan pages if that makes sense he has like less then 8 pages or something?!

The only place people judge peopleā€™s personal lives is Twitter really Ben only had to post pic of him jack Harlow last year or that pic of Reece mason to go viral thatā€™s why they use private accounts because fans donā€™t realise they have personal lives and not training 24/7

Maybe sheā€™s gonna talk about her adventures in London šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.