Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you but I don't think it's something serious!!!! And I wouldn't accept that kind of thing either but 😬
I didn’t meant you, sorry if it came off as rude or something 🥺

Idk I just think it COULD potentially be something serious cause so far she’s the only one I can imagine him bringing home to his mum haha 🤡😭
Can you imagine he brings home Holly / Kelsey? 😂
Im just joking btw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t meant you, sorry if it came off as rude or something 🥺

Idk I just think it COULD potentially be something serious cause so far she’s the only one I can imagine him bringing home to his mum 🤡😭
Can you imagine he brings home Holly / Kelsey? 😂
There all not serious just hookups party sleep there friends etc nothing serious just vibes😂

Yeah seems that way they all flew to the same place makes sense it was planned probs has them all his diary for a different day
Ben’s shag agenda. I just hope there wont be any embarrassing videos like california girls or like the one in Miami.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I've only been gone for a weekend and I couldn't keep up with the Chillwhore! I watched the video (wish I didn't watch it 🤢) but haven't had a chance to catch up on thread yet? What have I missed??

BTW, hope all had a great weekend, minus Ben's drama ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've only been gone for a weekend and I couldn't keep up with the Chillwhore! I watched the video (wish I didn't watch it 🤢) but haven't had a chance to catch up on thread yet? What have I missed??

BTW, hope all had a great weekend, minus Ben's drama ❤
Honestly too much has happened. Ben has a different girl every day and Jayden has been his usual self plastering everything over the internet

Reactions: 2
One girl from yesterday posted a photo where you can spot Ben in the background - same moment we saw yesterday.
Hand is dangerously low here but still decent - proud of you Benjamin! 🤡😅
63D91D2D-178B-4D08-87D3-BFD2ED0088C4.jpeg

Is he ever alone or are his boys even around in the bedroom? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I have seen the group on lots of people’s stories from yesterday (from like 20 different angles 😂) at that rooftop place and I’ve seen everyone except Ben. I’ve been able to spot everyone and all of the girls they all followed but there was no sign of him with them. Maybe he wasn’t there yesterday but that seems odd if Meghan was there with his mates and he wasn’t 🤔 I even saw Harry and Jayden forcefully pull a girl into the pool 😭

Also I have seen the group on lots of people’s stories from yesterday (from like 20 different angles 😂) at that rooftop place and I’ve seen everyone except Ben. I’ve been able to spot everyone and all of the girls they all followed but there was no sign of him with them. Maybe he wasn’t there yesterday but that seems odd if Meghan was there with his mates and he wasn’t 🤔 I even saw Harry and Jayden forcefully pull a girl into the pool 😭
Hm.. maybe he was busy? 😎

• Haha
he was working out the third leg, honey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I even saw Harry and Jayden forcefully pull a girl into the pool 😭
Whaaat? Ben go collect your friends they are acting ridiculously. But he must be busy with some other « friends »

Reactions: 1
Whaaat? Ben go collect your friends they are acting ridiculously. But he must be busy with some other « friends »
I can’t believe everyone went out and he stayed home with some girl 😅
Or he just had a massive hangover 😭

Reactions: 2
Oh myyyy. Am I too old? I don't understand these youngster and their 'bleeping' businesses.. I thought M snagged Chilly and now he passed her to his leech? Anyhow, I also agree he probably be busy with his third legs hence we didn't see him in any stories.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.