Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rayna is a self centred attention seeking bully . If she doesn’t get her own way she turns on the person who doesn’t let her get her own way

Reactions: 4
I'm new to the show, I watched a season of below deck med with sandy on Channel 4 I player so I'm now watching the show on netflix. I love the chef Ben something about him haha

Reactions: 7
I'm new to the show, I watched a season of below deck med with sandy on Channel 4 I player so I'm now watching the show on netflix. I love the chef Ben something about him haha
Ben’s great. He got that chef arrogance but he seems like a genuinely nice guy and someone who would be really fun to work with. The next chef, Adam, is a total douche by comparison

Reactions: 8
Ben’s great. He got that chef arrogance but he seems like a genuinely nice guy and someone who would be really fun to work with. The next chef, Adam, is a total douche by comparison
Adam was a petulant child.

Reactions: 6
Oh I can't wait, I seen clips on fb, but first time properly getting into it now. It's soooo good.

The trailer above said 17th March but if that's the US date, we be the usual week behind (on Hayu at least)
18th March on Hayu according to their Twitter. Can’t wait to have 2 new seasons on at the same time, what a treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sailing Yacht season 3 premiers tonight on Bravo, most of us will get it tomorrow, fingers crossed it's better than that last below deck boring fest!!

Reactions: 10
Wow Adam... its been 5 minutes and I'm already like ur going to be terrible.

Either I’ve been single too long or Gary isn’t looking too bad this season 😂
Gabriella has beautiful hair!!! What a gorgeous woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I love this new season already, imagine them all thinking the deck hand got sick on poor Captain Glenn 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The intro was so much better than the whole of the main series.

Have to laugh how they always do the young deck hands dirty having to bunk with Glenn. Not that it seems to make them behave any better.

Ashley knows what she's doing going after Gary straight away.

Loving Marcos food and he really has a good attitude!
Don't like 3rd stew, she really think she's something else!
Don't get what they all see in Gary, I think Colin is soo much better!
Lovely guests, glad that guy apologised, next week's guests look like a nightmare!

Reactions: 13
That 3rd stew “I know how good I look” Really?! In that cheap pink bikini with a giant bruise on her arse… 🙈
Daisy however looks amazing this season.

Loving Marcos food and he really has a good attitude!
Don't like 3rd stew, she really think she's something else!
Don't get what they all see in Gary, I think Colin is soo much better!
Lovely guests, glad that guy apologised, next week's guests look like a nightmare!
Colin is so sexy, I quite fancy Marco too. He seems really nice and a great cook which is always a bonus!! Those guests turned out great. I thought that guy apologising was very sincere, you could see he was really embarrassed by his behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.