Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Will they try to wipe his scenes in the current season I wonder like they did with the other problematic men in series past? Poor Gael. Stupid, ignorant & dangerous man.
I doubt it as it’s almost halfway done and no doubt Bravo would have known about this earlier . But he’s coming across as a villain anyway so this kind of helps their narrative and likely he won’t be back

It’s already rumoured that Joe will be returning as bosun next season as the Summer House cast have all followed him
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Maid22

VIP Member
Completely agree. I just find it very hard to swallow that they’re just carrying on regardless. If no time to edit, then don’t release the episodes yet, have a delay. I don’t know, I’m not a tv bod, but it feels completely wrong.
Also I keep getting BDM posts come up on social media (despite not folllwing any pages!) and the amount of people defending Nathan is sickening 🤢 especially the amount of women, makes it even worse somehow 🤦‍♀️
Wow really defending that twat, just why??
He's on dv charge and hasn't turned up to court for an assault in Ireland and now this one in Australia.
He's a coward and watching todays, he really does have an attitude (though Joe even annoyed me to and Cooper who is obviously just using Kat!)
Wouldn't be surprised if Nathan has been smuggled out in a boat, hope he gets caught and they throw the book at him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

CaptainHolt

VIP Member
I'm only up to episode 6 of the latest series and watching it now knowing what Nathan is really like really is quite Illuminating.

I'd already had his card marked when he kicked off at Joe the night Joe found out his mum had cancer. It was Joe's face, he looked absolutely crestfallen but at the same time you can see that he knew not to push back against Nathan who was clearly after a fight .

I can't stand how Joe treats women, but Nathan's reaction to the V situation was odd, I thought.

Also the whole "proof" statement reminds me so much of an ex friend and her partner.

He chased, punched and kicked her after she told him he'd never see their girls again. He used that as justification for him attacking her, he was so scared he'd lose his girls and lashed out. He'd never touched her before and tried to use her provocation in court to excuse his behaviour that night.

I think Nathan's proof is that Gael provoked him in a similar way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Lurkernomore

Chatty Member
She tried to say it was CBD but it was THC so instant dismissal. She was probably the most normal chief stew I really enjoyed her seasons but she wasn't always the best leader!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Offish

VIP Member
Word on Reddit that Nathan is up in court on a domestic violence related issue. Very sad if this is the case. I hope Gael and the baby are ok. Seems to be in court on 1st September.
Oof. Poor Gael, and Cameron. I hope they’re safe. He’s always given me that vibe, honestly, he’s so angry and it’s so close to the surface all the time. I also thought he was quick to be defensive whenever Gael was upset, never really acknowledging how she was feeling, just kicking back at perceived slights, which made her in turn desperately try to appease him. Not a nice dynamic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

jenmarks

VIP Member
It'd be hilarious and terrifying to see them do a spin-off with Gen, Kizzy, Ellie, that Aussie one Tash and the mega annoying French girl.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I finally caught up on the most recent episode. Gen’s list of male requirements is interesting. I wonder what she will bring to that relationship with her perfect man. She’s a pretty girl but nothing outstanding with a nasty personality.

Nathan is trash. Looking forward to his continued downfall but I do wonder about his mental health. He deserves to be punished but with the amount of pile on, he may currently be a suicide risk. The baby doesn’t deserve that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

cowtastrophe

VIP Member
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Lurkernomore

Chatty Member
Awful for Gael if true, but agreed he has serious anger issues! I've never understood the networks love for him and why he was always asked back. He hasn't got the charisma like previous recurring deckies like Eddie and Joao. He's also really bad at managing people, and didn't deserve the promotions. It's like they thought his relationship with Gael and having a baby meant he was popular with viewers 🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Lurkernomore

Chatty Member
I understand why Aesha is tolerating her, but it's a shame she hasn't been pulled up over her appalling behaviour, hopefully that'll happen in her next job, if she gets another one on a boat!
Definitely a tactical decision. I think she knows if she's pushed too much she will just go, so it's easier just keeping her locked up in laundry until it's over 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Maid22

VIP Member
Gen acting like she didn't realise what she done putting Joy's clothes with the rags when she wrote it on a post it! At least own it, she's just showing us why Luke broke things off with her. They weren't even together, imagine what she's like in a proper relationship..Bunny boiler and completely delulu!!
Bunny boiler!! When I was watching her I immediately thought of that film fatal attraction!
I so wanted Joy to have ago at her!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5