Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KerGlr5

Chatty Member
Right so I literally JUST read something similar because apparently kat has unfollowed joy (idk if this is true) but if it’s true that joy and cooper have been knocking boots, that’s pretty poor from joy imo!

Not to mention, she needs to raise her standards. She can do a lot better than temu woody luke and gangly good ol’ boy cooper
Yep I’m assuming they’ve hooked up whilst filming the next season as there’s a photo of th together on a date whilst filming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Maid22

VIP Member
This is honestly absolutely unreal to me. He could’ve killed her but they won’t edit him out but matey (forget his name) posted racist memes (also bad, of course) and is immediately just gone. I feel like this is just another example of violence against women just not being taken seriously at all.
Absolutely agree, I mean we've heard nothing so presume he's still on the run, he should have definitely been edited out, though showing it is proving what a nasty piece of work he is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Elsie1988

Chatty Member
Also, what had Luke done to Gen that's so bad ? Did I miss something? He slept with her, spunked on Nathan's sheets then finished with her. Was he mean to her?
I also think it’s annoys her that the crew don’t hate Luke after she let it slip about Nathan’s sheets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

KerGlr5

Chatty Member
The way she looked directly at the camera too!

I knew it would be the case, but what a let down the whole police boat thing was.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
New trailer on insta for remainder of the season. Looks amazing.

Gen remains awful. Can’t believe what she says to Kat.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

KerGlr5

Chatty Member
Cooper spends 5mins with Joe and turns into a dick.

I would have thrown Aesha’s maraca off the boat!

Gen is v.annoying. Go back and work on proper yachts then, you knew below deck wouldn’t be like how it is so stop moaning.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

gossyloo12

Well-known member
He'd obviously rather abandon his son than take accountability for his actions and try to be a better person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Pollie

VIP Member
I read that as he has video footage proving he didn’t do it and she had a history of making up stories about former partner too. What a bloody mess.
That said, if the video shows him choking her, no excuses or context for that wtf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Louanne

VIP Member
Nathan and Gen are actually cut from the same cloth. Both are toxic but take zero account ability and blame everyone else for their own issues.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Maid22

VIP Member
I think Aesha is tolerating Gen's bs because it's so close to the end of the season, saying she needs to clear her head as an excuse for doing no work is a joke. Joe's mum was diagnosed with cancer whilst on charter and he still put his head down and got on with his job. Just shows Aesha made the right call not making her 2nd stew, imagine the chaos if that had happened!
I understand why Aesha is tolerating her, but it's a shame she hasn't been pulled up over her appalling behaviour, hopefully that'll happen in her next job, if she gets another one on a boat!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Lurkernomore

Chatty Member
I’m actually starting to feel quite uncomfortable with how much he’s being hounded on social media now. Obviously none of us know whether he has actually left the country or why he didn’t appear in court.

At this stage it feels dangerously close to him being pushed to the point of feeling there’s no way out.
I was thinking the same, trial by social media. I hope he doesn't do something stupid.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Magwitch

Chatty Member
Cowardly wanker! This is a very very bad look for him, being so public. What was he thinking?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I’m hoping he’s about to come off really badly with the argument that is coming up with Joe where Joe asks if he is going to hit him. It’s the only rational explanation I can think of for keeping such a piece of shit in the season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Offish

VIP Member
He's been on tv for ages and they couldn't find him🤷
If that was April 2025, surely Bravo should’ve been aware of that?! I know they’re not known for y’know morals and decency but it’s a bold choice to just have him on the show anyway, surely?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7