Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Nathan is being a proper dick. Telling Joe and Coop off for smiling at each other, FFS. I never thought I’d hear myself say this, but Joe is coming over as the more mature one this season.
Yes I have to say, I was cringing at that. Like, what the actual fuck is he doing?! I know he’s under a lot of pressure, on little sleep, but that was ridiculous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

squacksquack

VIP Member
I don’t understand Nathan’s sarcastic comment when Joe let him speak first when they both radio‘d (spelling?) at the same time. He let the superior crew member go first which seems like the correct way to do it.
Nathan is a weak, petty little man. He’s looking for slight everywhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Honestly I can hardly watch it anymore, it's such uncomfortable viewing knowing what Nathan did and knowing Gael was most probably being abused the whole time this was being filmed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Louanne

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I saw the preview for next weeks' episode and thought the police were probably arriving for Nathan. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

disneys

VIP Member
I read that as he has video footage proving he didn’t do it and she had a history of making up stories about former partner too. What a bloody mess.
That said, if the video shows him choking her, no excuses or context for that wtf.
He’s got a nasty streak a mile wide and a terrible temper , we’ve seen it on BD ! It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he did it , I think that’s why we are all so quick to believe it . Wonder how much of it will be made public after the court appearance
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Django

VIP Member
I'm now watching and am thinking the same, maybe they didn't have time to edit? He really shouldn't be on our screens at all.

Does anyone know what the penalty is for not showing up to court twice?
Same, I was very uncomfortable watching the latest episode.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Restless Native

VIP Member
Its only because he was a bravo favourite. He would have got edited out otherwise. God knows why he was though. I think they overestimated how much viewers were invested in his and Gaels relationship
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 6

jenmarks

VIP Member
Also really liked that Hannah and Sandy made up - I never really got why that all happened.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Elsie1988

Chatty Member
I don’t condone any of Nathan’s behaviour, or what he’s done to Gael.
But she is a pain in the arse.
Politely making it through the entire crew dinner to then start chewing Joe out in the taxi, in-front of others is bullshit.
It’s his charter season, he’s working, it’s his crew mates, his time to chill out & blow off steam.
Whatever has gone on before, speak to him in private.
I get a lot of this has probably been orchestrated by production but she should never have been part of this season.
Nathan should’ve declined Below Deck, in light of a brand new baby & taken a job in Australia so Gael could’ve stayed home, with a support system around her.
The whole show is really starting to lose its appeal for me.
Watching toxic, problematic people & situations leaves me feeling ick 🥴
This is also shows classic signs of being in an abusive relationship. She’ll stick up for him or cause trouble out of ‘loyalty’ for Nathan. You see it a lot where the victim in the relationship is actually seen from the outside as the volatile one or the outspoken one. It’s usually because they want to do something right for their partner. I’ve not explained it very well but sometimes they’ll rile their partner up so in public they look like the ‘unhinged’ one so if they were to come out and say they were abused in the relationship then they look like they are lying and the abuser (Nathan) will look like the calm and cool one. To me Gael is acting like someone in an abusive relationship. Nathan has probably never stopped going on about Joe and it’s affected their relationship so she’s tried to put a sort it out but because it’s not really her ‘beef’ it comes across like she’s just creating trouble. Also Joe and Gael didn’t get on in the series they worked together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Magwitch

Chatty Member
Sure, absolutely zero cocaine to be found on any of the yachts in Cannes/St Trop/Porto Cervo...
The guests/owners, sure. The crew, absolutely not. It’s not worth the HUGE amount of trouble you’d be in. You would never work again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I wonder if they'll kick him out of Australia?
The Australians don’t mess around with immigration. If they want you out, you are out. I don’t know if being Kayden’s dad will help though. He doesn’t seem bothered with the amount of golf posts he puts on his reels though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Don’t mind me, just waiting for video footage of Nathan 24/7 throughout their entire relationship to appear to prove his innocence…😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6