Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
No Gael or baby seen on the show since the news broke about Nathan. I guess they can't edit out the bosun, but can remove her easily. From her posts she's doing well, very strong lady and I'm sure better off without him!
She hasn't been edited out. She's in the latest episode.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Pollie

VIP Member
The Australians don’t mess around with immigration. If they want you out, you are out. I don’t know if being Kayden’s dad will help though. He doesn’t seem bothered with the amount of golf posts he puts on his reels though.
I think the opposite, there’s so many people here that have done shit things and get to stay. I don’t think we are strict here at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Lurkernomore

Chatty Member
The only good thing that has come out of this is that Nathan has fled. We won't see him on our screens anymore after this season is over, and hopefully there's a slim chance Gael will reconcile with him especially how he will definitely be banned from entering Australia after what he has done. I know people that have got back with an abusive partner as they want this perfect life of a complete family, even going onto marry and have more children when the abuse is still going on behind closed doors. I do hope Gael knows her worth and stays well away from him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Whilst Nathan hasn’t been edited out, I think there has been a little window dressing behind the scenes.

Many of us could see that he was a snake, a real Jackal and Hyde character, even before the Gael issue this season.

A series snapshot on wiki would indicate that this all going on in real life, has potentially boosted viewing figures.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
I know I don't get it, surely he must be on a system which flags him up when he has to produce his passport 🤷
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Elsie1988

Chatty Member
The irony of Gen being annoyed that Kayley was pointed chief stew and now Kayley is acting chief stew for two charters running because her telling the crew about Luke (c***) on Nathan’s sheets leads to a domino effect of events resulting in Aisha having to go on deck duties 😂😂😂 thus Kayley having even more responsibility and the opportunity to prove she can be chief stew
Sorry meant to say Kayley was appointed second stew which irritated Gen to then be acting chief stew
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

SkinnerBells

Active member
Not a Nathan fan at all but he must have been in a lot of back pain which might have made him spikier than normal with the crew & made him snap like that. Not excusing his behaviour, just live with pain and know it can make me bite sometimes. He’s still a shit manager though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
With hindsight, I’d almost guarantee it did. Maybe not as serious, enough for him to cry and apologise and beg hard enough for her to believe it was never going to happen again. The unplanned pregnancy seems suspect now imo. Perfect for him that she was trapped with him.
Probably seen the undertones of anger issues, especially if he ever divulged anything about the Donegal incident.

They were a very on again of again couple.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1