Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsie1988

Chatty Member
Im big behind on episodes of latest med series and currently on episode after Luke left and Aisha is on deck duties. I thought it was strange how Sandy had a go at them because they didn’t have enough towels or showers ready for the guests when they got out of the water. Considering they have Aisha there I thought she would have been more proactive. But then it is a bit controlled to ensure Nathan is highlighted as not concentrating on his role. I’m not a fan of Nathan at all so I don’t mind the narrative but felt a bit produced as Aisha is normally quite good with anticipating what guests need
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Offish

VIP Member
Probably seen the undertones of anger issues, especially if he ever divulged anything about the Donegal incident.

They were a very on again of again couple.
If she had only ever heard his version too, it’s very easy to switch up the narrative. Poor Gael, and poor Kameron, it’s for the best they don’t have a violent man in their home bht it’s all very sad nonetheless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Louanne

VIP Member
I mean, do BD not put crew through psych evaluations like other reality shows do, cos you've got Nasty Nath and Unhinged Gen and I'm not sure either would pass 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd love to give Gen the benefit of the doubt and think she was acting this way for airtime, but no one could keep up the fake persona of being that vile. It has to just be her defective personality.
Stands a chance there'll be a Netflix documentary about her one day! 🙈
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Stephen Bear managed to leave the country having just come out of prison and being on the SOR. He even managed to come back in for a while before he was arrested. I guess Nathan thought he had it made and would never need to return from Australia but there are always family funerals to call you back and get you locked up - which is how Stephen Bear ended up back in the slammer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

CaptainHolt

VIP Member
Also, what had Luke done to Gen that's so bad ? Did I miss something? He slept with her, spunked on Nathan's sheets then finished with her. Was he mean to her?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I’m actually starting to feel quite uncomfortable with how much he’s being hounded on social media now. Obviously none of us know whether he has actually left the country or why he didn’t appear in court.

At this stage it feels dangerously close to him being pushed to the point of feeling there’s no way out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Maid22

VIP Member
It remains utterly mad to me that Bravo are still giving him screen time. There was a guy a while ago who posted a couple of racist memes and was basically erased for the rest of the season. I guess actual violence against women just doesn’t cut it as ‘serious enough’.
I'm now watching and am thinking the same, maybe they didn't have time to edit? He really shouldn't be on our screens at all.

Does anyone know what the penalty is for not showing up to court twice?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

SkinnerBells

Active member
Seems like that was the calm episode before the stormy ones to come. Those guests seemed soooo lovely & chill. The next ones don’t seem too nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
What difference does it make whether he’s left the country or not? The fact remains that he has done a runner by not showing up for his court date, something he already has form for.
Well I didn’t think it needed spelling out, but people who feel like there is no way out can end up taking the ultimate way out. My point was no one knows he has ‘done a runner’ at this point.

The only actual fact here is that he did not turn up at court, the rest about leaving the country is pure speculation.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Magwitch

Chatty Member
Oh Gen, Gen, Gen, I hope she has had therapy and healed since filming finished, if not she needs it.

Oh god no. She is so spoilt and self-absorbed, she'll be one of those people who go through their entire lives taking no accountability for anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
He left the country because he's guilty and refuses to take accountability for anything in his life. He could have been a man and apologised in court and got it over with. Instead he ran like the coward he is.
Where is the evidence he has definitely left Australia? I agree he should have faced the music and stood up in court but my point was that no one knows where he is right now…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4