Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Gen's comment about the new deck hand. If he's good looking everyone's sheets are f***ed. It's awful that she got no consequences over what herself and Luke did to Nathan's bed, to the point that she is making a joke about it happening again.
She's awful! I haven't liked any of them apart from Aesha and Joy, wow she's a fantastic chef and I don't mind Max, though that was brief and strange!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Elsie1988

Chatty Member
It was strange when Gail said she trusts Aesha but she hasn’t spent a day without her baby. Didn’t she go out the other week for the chatter and to Aesha’s hen do? It’s not a problem but people always exaggerate and it was purely because she doesn’t trust Aesha 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Who cares about Nathan the tosser, what about MAX!!??! Is there a real time update on him and his mission?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Louanne

VIP Member
That's social media for you, glad I don't have any of !
But he did have a way out, he should have turned up to court and face the consequences.
Agreed. I don't feel sorry for him at all. Failing to attend court for me screams GUILTY. If you had nothing to hide, you'd attend and plead your case.
I'd be the first to say 'innocent until proven guilty' but his actions only point to one thing ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

SkinnerBells

Active member
He’d have got something akin to a slapped wrist for DV I should think, suspended sentence, told to stay away from victims. The usual BS. Been there, got the tshirt. Now he’s facing jail time for doing a runner. What a stupid man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Offish

VIP Member
I think Nate is realising how terribly it’s going for him and he’s now so paranoid that he is reading too much into the smiling etc.
Definitely. I don’t really understand how he got bosun in the first place honestly,he may well be a good deckhand (altho imo not outstanding in any way!) but he’s clearly an appalling leader and that should’ve been perfectly obvious. I suppose it’s ‘good’ tv to have him and Gael there.
On another note, I keep getting recommended posts on socials for below deck and the hate Gael is getting is awful. Like how is she the problem?! She’s newly postpartum with her first baby, in a strange country with absolutely no support. Nathan is dismissive and doesn’t cut her an inch of slack for feeling wobbly, which is shite. But yea, it’s disappointing but not surprising that so many of the general public seem to blame her for being upset but also for Nathan’s poor performance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I don’t understand Nathan’s sarcastic comment when Joe let him speak first when they both radio‘d (spelling?) at the same time. He let the superior crew member go first which seems like the correct way to do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Offish

VIP Member
I'm now watching and am thinking the same, maybe they didn't have time to edit? He really shouldn't be on our screens at all.

Does anyone know what the penalty is for not showing up to court twice?
Completely agree. I just find it very hard to swallow that they’re just carrying on regardless. If no time to edit, then don’t release the episodes yet, have a delay. I don’t know, I’m not a tv bod, but it feels completely wrong.
Also I keep getting BDM posts come up on social media (despite not folllwing any pages!) and the amount of people defending Nathan is sickening 🤢 especially the amount of women, makes it even worse somehow 🤦‍♀️
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
He’s a silly, angry, immature little man running from his problems but just creating more for himself. I guess he will pop up soon enough. I did wonder if he may be a suicide risk when he deleted his social media but reading between the lines he does appear to have made a run for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Where is the evidence he has definitely left Australia? I agree he should have faced the music and stood up in court but my point was that no one knows where he is right now…
Seems to just be the police appeal that states he is possibly “offshore” which potentially means he could have left by sea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Offish

VIP Member
I couldn’t stand Hannah, I thought she was absolutely fucking awful in every season (but she never deserved Malia going through her things etc), but I’m glad she seems happier now and that she made peace with sandy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8