Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
I don’t doubt for a second that he did it. Video evidence is neither here nor there if he reckons it ‘proves’ he didn’t , you can stop filming any time and immediately attack her, but I don’t think that’s what he is saying anyway, I agree that he’s saying he was ‘provoked’ which is pathetic. Violently attacking your partner, particularly with the strength and size disparity, is inexcusable, I literally do not care what she did, or what he says she did. Fucking prick.

eta also it’s such a classic abusive bastard move to use their partner’s past against them. I was repeatedly beaten badly by an ex in the past but have no ‘proof’, no evidence etc, and the ex roundly denies it to this day, so you could argue I’d ‘made it up’ but only a scum bag would use that sort of past against you, to cast doubt on you… wait… 👀
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

jackssack

VIP Member
So basically he's trying to blame him victim.
There's no context or circumstances that can excuse what he's done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

Pollie

VIP Member
You know he’s a dickhead when Joe seems acceptable. Poor Gael tho, what a horrible thing to do. Scary.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

gossyloo12

Well-known member
There’s more detail from the paywalled Sydney Morning Herald in the Reddit link below. Utterly horrific. What a nasty, shitty piece of work he is. Where could he be holed up. Bastard. Poor , poor Gael:
This is horrific. The irony of Nathan saying he didnt like how Joe treated women! He has to be on his way back to Ireland or to family somewhere or maybe working on a fishing boat in the middle of nowhere, because nobody would be putting him up after this, apart from maybe family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

squacksquack

VIP Member
“So many mistakes” yet all she could actually point to was that they used the wrong plate fii ooo rca single course. Get a grip and swap the plates yourself?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

cowtastrophe

VIP Member
Also, what had Luke done to Gen that's so bad ? Did I miss something? He slept with her, spunked on Nathan's sheets then finished with her. Was he mean to her?
He did lead her on and wasn't straight with her about wanting to dump her. He shouldn't have slept with her but she's blowing it all completely out of proportion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Lurkernomore

Chatty Member
I think Aesha is tolerating Gen's bs because it's so close to the end of the season, saying she needs to clear her head as an excuse for doing no work is a joke. Joe's mum was diagnosed with cancer whilst on charter and he still put his head down and got on with his job. Just shows Aesha made the right call not making her 2nd stew, imagine the chaos if that had happened!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

gossyloo12

Well-known member
Where is the evidence he has definitely left Australia? I agree he should have faced the music and stood up in court but my point was that no one knows where he is right now…
This article states that the judge was given documentation to prove he left the country from the Immigration Compliance Operations dept. Could have been a passport scan at an airport or port or something else but they must have some sort.of evidence to say in court that he's gone.

 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Offish

VIP Member
To be fair to her, she’s in an abusive relationship. I’ve definitely been in situations before where I’d have been seen as the problem but it was the lesser of two evils; if I was seen to not have my Ex’s back (for want of better phrasing) with whoever he currently had issue with, it was going to be 10x worse for me when we got home. Nathan may well have pulled the same shit with her, ‘oh I’ve been defending you all season, now it’s your turn, you see what he’s like’ etc.

Gael’s voice was shaking the whole conversation with Joe. Whether it was as I say or whether it was production led, I don’t believe she really wanted to have that conversation. She may well hate Joe (understandable) but I believe she’s between a rock and a very hard place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

CaptainHolt

VIP Member
Gen has been chosen by the production team because she's unhinged and I reckon when they have someone like that they egg them on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I think Nate is realising how terribly it’s going for him and he’s now so paranoid that he is reading too much into the smiling etc.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Magwitch

Chatty Member
I read that as he has video footage proving he didn’t do it and she had a history of making up stories about former partner too. What a bloody mess.
That said, if the video shows him choking her, no excuses or context for that wtf.
It's not a mess of her doing. His statement has red flags all over it. His video footage means f all. As Offish said, how can he have video footage proving he didn't do it?! He could simply not have filmed that part. And her 'history of making up stories about a former partner' is completely irrelevant, even if (big IF) it is true.

His statement is absolute bullshit and has made me very angry on her behalf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10