Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Below Deck, bar SY, couldn’t get into it. I
Am however 4 episodes deep into Down
Under wondering when the next episodes are available?! Anyone know?

Reactions: 1
I’m watching the new episode of DU, this charter seems intense 😳
The DU chef is seriously stressing me out with just how much he does not seem to be getting what it means to be providing a luxury service on a charter yacht

Reactions: 5
The DU chef is seriously stressing me out with just how much he does not seem to be getting what it means to be providing a luxury service on a charter yacht
Same! Isn’t he awful!! I’m gutted that I have to wait a week now 😂

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t beef cheeks Leon come back for part of the DU series? I wonder if cheffy walks or he’s sacked

Reactions: 2
The chef on DU is awful also as harsh as it I think benny is using his parents for sympathy and blaming all his behaviour on that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The chef on DU also as harsh as it I think benny is using his parents for sympathy and blaming all his behaviour on that
Yes! We've been saying the last couple of weeks "oh tell us again your parents are dead Ben" to excuse his behaviour and now the captain has fallen for it!

Reactions: 3
Not a fan of Jamie's behavior towards Tumi to be fair. He's frustrated cause he's not that good of a bosun, go get a workout instead of trying to create drama with our level headed Tumi.

Right.. completely overlooked that at first, but when he got drunk and learned that Magda had a boyfriend, he became a bit agressive to everyone; and a bit of an ass telling the other girls they're clearly not his type. What a waste of a pretty face.

BDSY:
I initially thought Tom was very mature and accepting of his fate. Then he started rushing Captain Glenn as he was explaining his decision to let him go; it was so disrespectful. It was subtle and I didn't notice until much later how bad his behaviour during that chat was. Also, that comment he made about Ashley was vile!

Ashley is awful. She gets more awful by the minute.

Gabi is lovely! So professional, patient, hard-working and honestly isn't getting the respect she deserves from anyone. She deserves better.
Marcos turning on her was unexpected but, there's a blind item that explains it. It will ruin the whole show for me if it turns out to be true:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That Ashley comment when he was near Glenn. Have some respect man!

Reactions: 2
That Ashley comment when he was near Glenn. Have some respect man!
Literally disgusted by it. Shocking. My jaw dropped. No self-respect, no respect for her, no respect for his superiors (Engineer and Captain). So rude!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.