Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest ep of Sailing Yacht was great!!
I’m sorry but if Tom hadn’t been messing around with Ash and keeping an eye on anchor that wouldn’t have happened, I think he knows this hence why he’s getting so mad about it. Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt!
Ashley is just awful. There was no excuse for the way Tom behaved but her actions were totally disgusting. Had the roles been reversed(which they have in the past) everyone would be up in arms. She needs to learn that Gary isn’t into her. She is so desperate for any attention. You could tell she is used to getting what she wants in life.

It’s pretty clear to me that Daisy and Gary are definitely into each other, I think Daisy is put off my his reputation but you just know he genuinely likes her.
Colin and Marcos……gorgeous guys and I just adore them. Seriously how is nobody all over Marcos?!?
Gabriella I really like. I think she’s got Ashley’s number and Ash knows that she can’t manipulate her.

Reactions: 9
I think SY might be my favourite out of all the BDs!
I can’t STAND Ashley, she’s been bitter ever since she was put as third stew and clearly isn’t used to being told no. The way she was going on about Tom being immature to begin with, she’s just as bad. Thinks she’s all grown up and mature but in reality she’s not at all.
I really feel for Tom, yes he fucked up and he should be adult enough to say “guys I dropped the ball, I’m sorry, I’ll learn from it and do better if you’re willing to give me the chance”, but I also understand he’s in denial and it will come with hindsight and maturity.
From looking at the next episode preview it looks like it’s his time to go and I think that’s fair enough if he’s not pulling his weight but I’d have liked to see him turn it around!

I actually just wanna watch Gary, Colin, Marcos, Glenn and Daisy I’m not bothered about the rest of them 🤣

Reactions: 6
I think SY might be my favourite out of all the BDs!
I can’t STAND Ashley, she’s been bitter ever since she was put as third stew and clearly isn’t used to being told no. The way she was going on about Tom being immature to begin with, she’s just as bad. Thinks she’s all grown up and mature but in reality she’s not at all.
I really feel for Tom, yes he fucked up and he should be adult enough to say “guys I dropped the ball, I’m sorry, I’ll learn from it and do better if you’re willing to give me the chance”, but I also understand he’s in denial and it will come with hindsight and maturity.
From looking at the next episode preview it looks like it’s his time to go and I think that’s fair enough if he’s not pulling his weight but I’d have liked to see him turn it around!

I actually just wanna watch Gary, Colin, Marcos, Glenn and Daisy I’m not bothered about the rest of them 🤣
Oh I’m looking forward to watching this tonight! I love Captain Glenn too.

Reactions: 4
Surely Tom has to go. And it wasn't just that one major duck up.

Him asking Colin if they were dragging anchor when the alarm had already been going and they were hitting the sand like yeah dude did you not realise when the boat keeled.

Also Glenn pretending to be asleep or reading whilst listening to the drunken antics is a meme.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.