Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see it at all, beyond sneaky ! Also anyone else constantly annoyed with her ‘you don’t need to be perfect’ posts while she simultaneously tries to be little miss perfect in every way 😂😂
She’s so patronising. She’d do your head in with the little miss sweet routine when I’d say the exact opposite is the truth. She’s just another greedy grabber

proud moms- I cringe for her!!!
This is beyond cringy.
She has to insert herself everywhere.

In my opinion, she is one of the falsest influencers - everything is amazing, everything is beautiful the food everywhere is great, the staff everywhere are incredible, everything is 10/10....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is just so annoying! I noticed Louise cooney doesn’t bring her out with her ‘blogger’ friends! She was out with niamh Cullen n Terri last night! Also Aideen Kate has vanished from their click

Reactions: 2
She is just so annoying! I noticed Louise cooney doesn’t bring her out with her ‘blogger’ friends! She was out with niamh Cullen n Terri last night! Also Aideen Kate has vanished from their click
Aideen was at Louise Cooney’s weird sleepover party thing for her drink but aside from that, you rarely see her in their click anymore.

She gets some amount of freebies - she never says a bad thing about anything- everything is nice

Reactions: 1
We could all look great if we were being paid to take hair vitamins and pain to wear Karen Millen dresses! No wonder the christening was like a mini wedding!! She’s painful

We could all look great if we were being paid to take hair vitamins and pain to wear Karen Millen dresses! No wonder the christening was like a mini wedding!! She’s painful
No chance she was gonna get him done in a job lot at the wedding 😝🤣for fear she d be overshadowed… he was barely seen at the wedding! It was all about her.

Reactions: 4
What's with hiding the child's face half the time? Weird! Don't post if you don't want to but stop posting the back of his head!

What's with hiding the child's face half the time? Weird! Don't post if you don't want to but stop posting the back of his head!
I don’t follow so went on for a nose.. what ridiculous photos to put up. Fair play to anyone who chooses not to share their kids to multiple strangers online but 1. Stick with it (looking at you Ailbhe Garrihy) and 2. If you’re not sharing, don’t share. Whether that’s backs of heads or voices or hands. Just stand by your so called principles and give your child privacy.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow so went on for a nose.. what ridiculous photos to put up. Fair play to anyone who chooses not to share their kids to multiple strangers online but 1. Stick with it (looking at you Ailbhe Garrihy) and 2. If you’re not sharing, don’t share. Whether that’s backs of heads or voices or hands. Just stand by your so called principles and give your child privacy.
They just can’t help themselves…. Pathetic

Reactions: 1