Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mind boggling how Louise fluttering around the country last couple of weeks and Dearblha just after a big wedding have the funds for these expensive stays. Here’s me looking at basic hotels for a couple of nights at the mid term break and sweating at the prices

Reactions: 6
A junior suite is €950....
She's on the big bucks in Google

Was clueless Lou the only “influencer” as bridesmaid?
None of the big name influencers at it from what I see.. interesting
Harry has a couple of sisters, went to college with Hayley. She's lovely.
I suppose she chose his sisters as they've been together since they were teenagers and prob see's them as her sisters already.
Adored the colour of the dresses.
Admit that I welled up when she posted about her dad overcoming cancer and being able to make memories with him. She's a down to earth girl. Has time for everyone.

Reactions: 5
What is the big bucks though?!
It seems that the weekend breaks, spa trips etc etc are never ending
had a quick google there and with bonuses etc she could well be making nearly 100k a year.
she's over a team based abroad so her trips there would be all expenses included.
harry works in the financial sector so he'd be bringing in a huge chunk too.
very lucky, just shows that hard works pays off.
google wouldn't have hired her for being an influencer.

Reactions: 4
Fair play to them if you have the money spend it they both seem to work hard there both meant to be nice people and down to earth

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me where Belle got those black boots in her story, I can’t click the link

The post about missing the child on the first day of honeymoon… sure jan …. He barely got a look in at the wedding!!

Reactions: 4
She is soo unrelatable! Everything is for the gram- everything she puts up is an ad or sp! I know a few girls that went to school with her- she’s not all sweet and nicey nice- she doesn’t talk to any one from her home town or school days!
Such BS that she cried for the first day on honeymoon!

Reactions: 9
Totally!

Ohh really?! Why is that ?

Reactions: 1
She’s got notions! I’ve heard from some girls that were friendly with her in college- she did the Meath rose of Tralee totally lost the run of herself was taking slimming tablets after it- went to skin & bone then! she’s far to sweet to be wholesome! So fake! Every one is the nicest person ever that she meets

Reactions: 3
She always look dirty with tan and make up. I’d say she’s smelly

Reactions: 7