Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn't get the law does she, somehow things she's above the rules. Regardless of if your an 'influencer' or a nobody, if you are receiving items or money to post things on your feed the ASA has specfic rules you must follow. There are there for a reaosn and in my opinion, the ASA should be able to do more about people who don't follow the law. They are using their followers to make money, usually based on lies and fake reviews on the items they are flogging.

Reactions: 2
Free week to those that lost their jobs with Thomas cook - yeah babe coz SW is what they are worried about - not bills, food on the table, mortgage etc - it’s fat club

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Free week to those that lost their jobs with Thomas cook - yeah babe coz SW is what they are worried about - not bills, food on the table, mortgage etc - it’s fat club
She is such a fanny, I could not believe my eyes when I read that! 😳 some people will be genuinely worried about how they're going to actually eat never mind attend a slimming world class & how is she going to police it like how would you know someone had just lost their job or indeed had a new one - I could turn up & claim I'd lost my job, is she gony check?? 🀣🀣

What a crock of tit the girls tapped i swear

U cant tell me she bought them water bottles for her prizes bleeping liar

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's conned 'her one' into joining sw and he's got sw in his insta name. Bet she's trying to turn him into an InFlUeNcEr for some extra cash and freebies, and make him her precious once and for all
Needing all the help she can get. It's not as if her insta career is bringing in the $$$. Wouldnt need to be doing a second job if it was

And she and her 'my one' are off on another holiday....their first group couples holiday! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
Away again?! Seriously how does she afford it? Since May she’s been to Italy, Disneyland Paris and Majorca THREE times?!

That looks like one fantastically chavtastic holiday 🀭

She looks really old without a filter, like she looks like the mother of the girls behind her in the photo boarding the plane!

Wonder what all these people who her and "her one" have gone on holiday with think of all these constant photo's. πŸ˜‚