Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously knows how to do stories so can she not just do that instead of uploading 15 million pictures a day. Agh she drives me crazy and I feel so sorry for that poor child

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh so happy I found this thread! She keeps coming up on my discover page on insta and now I keep going back to snoop on her latest cringe ‘the one’ posts! There was one a while back where they’d been together barely a month and he had left her a card with all this declaration of love in. So creepy. I find it all so weird.

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh so happy I found this thread! She keeps coming up on my discover page on insta and now I keep going back to snoop on her latest cringe ‘the one’ posts! There was one a while back where they’d been together barely a month and he had left her a card with all this declaration of love in. So creepy. I find it all so weird.
She’s so desperate for a new Daddy for mini-me that she’s rushed into this relationship at 100miles an hour - he is creepy, looks like a rat and it’s scary that she just let him look after little girl so soon after they’d got together 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Didn’t even bother to take his own daughter along for the surprise, I bet she feels special 🤨
Doesn’t matter now does it, not when he’s got a ready made family with Scary eyes and mini me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Imagine that conversation “im going on holiday”, “where to Daddy?”, “Disneyland, but you’re not coming.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It's too much, way too soon, the post that red alarmed me was the one in which Kong had been seeing Bungle for about a fortnight and it was her Mini Me's birthday and he tagged along in a separate car from Kong, Mini and her three little girl guests, but on the return she let him drive Mini Me and the other kids back in his car while Kong followed alone in hers. I'd be bleeping livid if that was my child, no safeguarding awareness whatsoever, at two weeks you don't let your own child travel with a new boyfriend alone, but you definitely don't allow other people's children too, so bleeping stupid and irresponsible and it was quite a long distance drive to, by the looks of it.

Weird as duck.

I thought it was bad when she ditched her mum but now to ditch her child to have a day alone with him?! Has she no bleeping shame.

Must have been planned well in advance as those matching t shirts were custom made. Poor little girl getting to go to Disney and then it suddenly isn’t about her anymore, it’s about mummy boyfriend 🙄

“Us day” - has she actually ditched her child in Disneyland to swan about with her weird boyfriend? What a tit.
Sorry, she’s taken her kid to Disney and pied her off for an ‘us day’, what a gargantuan mug. The whole set up is weird.

Don't think anyone has ever flexed my cringe gland like good old Bekki has 🤣🙄 "us day" ... in effing Disney 🤣 Christ alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New videos up..Bungle loses his disco bingo virginity, it's so cringe, dancing and singing to the camera and Kong being all crazy eyed and loved up. Do not eat whilst watching, you've been warned!

Oh, they're back from Disney and have already got rid of the kid for another night out!

Must be horrible to be so desperate to be in a relationship that you sacrifice being a decent human being. Imagine putting some weedy, odd man front and centre in your life when you have a beautiful, healthy child to focus all of your energy on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Imagine the time it will take her to delete all traces of him when they inevitably split up! Post after post after post

• Haha
Reactions: 4