Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just to creep you all about a bit more..... 👀 👀

She needs to grow up - 5 month anniversary?? I’ve had things in the fridge longer than that 😂 it’s vomit inducing, which is why I don’t follow her, just this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 32125

Just to creep you all about a bit more..... 👀 👀

She needs to grow up - 5 month anniversary?? I’ve had things in the fridge longer than that 😂 it’s vomit inducing, which is why I don’t follow her, just this thread 😂

And the 'allll mine' post....

No one cares or wants your 'my one' (right now)!

On holiday now and already racking up the photos and not actually being on a break away with her child!

Reactions: 2
I have some free time this morning - might be time for a little Bekki catch up - well, until I can’t cope with any of her ‘the one’ pics of ratboy 😂

Well, that was a riveting scroll through her pics - is she still there? What about enjoying the break and posting afterwards - perhaps using the multiple pics feature of Instagram?? Thank god she’s not taken ratboy with them or she’d have been hoping for an engagement ring (that’ll be next btw) and dropping subtle hints about that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
bleeping hell hes shown up to surprise the child he is not the father of and has known for like 3 months 😳 he couldn’t let them have a few days away as a family?! I would be running a bleeping mile from that controlling behaviour 😱

I am a single parent and there is no way I would let someone in to my child’s life this early, it’s creepy and downright irresponsible when you yourself don’t even know the person very well! This will all end In tears!

Reactions: 3
I don't get how an account with nearly 35,000 followers gets around 40 likes a pic. Thats like 0.001% of her followers? Has she bought a load?

Reactions: 1
I hate that she uses filters, even on her child. Is she not pretty enough?

I’d never heard of this woman before this thread but my god she’s like an overgrown teenager with the filters, emojis and cringey posts about her partner? Literally acting like she’s 16 or something. Ew, where do you guys find these people?! ;)

She was the 1st sw account i followed like years ago she was massive im not sure if she was married then but there was a guy maybe in the army or something cant quite remember

She was the 1st sw account i followed like years ago she was massive im not sure if she was married then but there was a guy maybe in the army or something cant quite remember
She was raved about for fakeaway meals ideas I think and I don’t know if army fella is spongs dad?

I mean she used to do these things on a sunday and put up recipes and that like she was a sw god not any more

Reactions: 5
When I started following her she constantly referred to her ex husband and then all of a sudden there was another guy on the scene who very quickly become ‘her one’. He then disappeared and appears she has now found ‘another one’