Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought she’d moved in with him. She also said yesterday they’d gone to the ‘old house’ for lunch.

Yeah I thought she’d moved in with him. She also said yesterday they’d gone to the ‘old house’ for lunch.
I didn’t understand that, thought it was a bit weird! I would have assumed someone else loved in the old house now, maybe not 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s very hard to make sense of anything she says 🤦🏽‍♀️

I had to unfollow this one a year ago... her face / meals / posts / captions really pissed me off hahaha. I couldn’t deal with it

Edit: just went on her page to stalk and she uploaded 17 posts today. 17 in ONE DAY. Don’t think I’ve uploaded that many since January! Very suspicious that she’s got 35k followers but only getting 20-30 likes on a photo.. hmmm did she buy the followers???

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow this one a year ago... her face / meals / posts / captions really pissed me off hahaha. I couldn’t deal with it
She’s still the same but worse. She’s getting deleted now, I can’t stand it anymore 🤯🙈
Couldn’t care less how it goes with her one, her world, her group or her random buys from Asda. Infact she’s getting blocked 👍🏻🤣

Reactions: 3

Edit: just went on her page to stalk and she uploaded 17 posts today. 17 in ONE DAY. Don’t think I’ve uploaded that many since January! Very suspicious that she’s got 35k followers but only getting 20-30 likes on a photo.. hmmm did she buy the followers???
Pretty sure she uploaded 33 yesterday, she must be slacking today 🤣

• Haha
It was an unfollow from me after seeing her buy gluten free bread to make garlic bread in the middle of a pandemic. Don't be a selfish git - save the free from bread from those that need it and just have a slice of garlic bread! jeez.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the whole
Lunch coming up 👌🏼
Tea coming up 👌🏼 SHITE
Enjoy your pre packed food hun, it all looks just as gross as you do. And if you read on here, please just give insta up because you’re nothing but a bore 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t seem to be doing lockdown with ‘her one’ otherwise we’d be having multiple posts about how she’s ‘so lucky to have lock down with my one’

I wonder has the one fucked off?

She doesn’t seem to be doing lockdown with ‘her one’ otherwise we’d be having multiple posts about how she’s ‘so lucky to have lock down with my one’

I wonder has the one fucked off?
He was posted seeing Louise on her birthday and someone said his meals he’s posting seem to be same as her. I suspect he’s there just not showing as the benefits man wouldn’t be happy

Reactions: 1
The gluten free food thing really annoys me. So selfish when there is so little on the shelves!
I think it’s ‘syn free’ on SW as I’ve seen other accounts tag it previously, but you would think during COVID they would just use normal bread and be considerate of those that actually need GF products not just to be in line with their SW plan!

Reactions: 4
God people will eat anything if it’s ‘on plan’ - I’ve just had a look at her account, she posts literally everything!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s ‘syn free’ on SW as I’ve seen other accounts tag it previously, but you would think during COVID they would just use normal bread and be considerate of those that actually need GF products not just to be in line with their SW plan!
If it's those promise rolls they are a healthy B.

Does she know what 😏 this face means coz she uses its sooooo wrong i think shes really thick 😂

Reactions: 2
Does she know what 😏 this face means coz she uses its sooooo wrong i think shes really thick 😂
I think she is 🤣🤣 she's so far up her own arse its unreal! I started following her years ago because very Sunday she'd give a run down of syns on good stuff & provided good ideas but since she's started her own SW group that's obviously stopped (as she can follow rules Fopps) but she's so cocky now you'd think she invented slimming world 🙄

Can't believe that someone asked if she was coeliac. Her response "No but I buy them online so others can get them from the shops".
Dense..doesn't get that it's still taking them from those that need. Plus - they taste awful, if you didn't need to eat it why would you? Fuming because I'm missing the GF food that has been missing each time I go to the supermarket.

Does she have to use emojis for everything?! Every time she says lockdown it’s followed by 🔒 ⬇ - yeah we get it!