Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready peeled Potato??! Give me a bleeping break. What a lazy bleep. EVERY single thing they eat is pre-prepared and processed

Ready peeled Potato??! Give me a bleeping break. What a lazy bleep. EVERY single thing they eat is pre-prepared and processed
Sheā€™s crying saying how c19 is gonna affect her business and people are sending her money as her group is closed yet she obvs has more than enough money to pay for pre prepared veg which is only for one meal! A bag of pots / carrots can last for a few meals!!!!

Reactions: 1
Is she not on lockdown with ā€˜her oneā€™?
I wondered this so I followed him to try and work it out.,,, I think they are as he seems to post a lot of the same meals, but then sometimes he eats really random stuff so maybe he leaves now and then šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

12 posts in the last half an hour! bleeping hell.
And what party is she planning for her daughter? Surely itā€™s impossible without breaking lockdown?

Reactions: 4
God sheā€™s winding me up, 30 posts today, WHY ? Give it a rest !
As much as she love ā€˜her one.ā€™ šŸ™„
itā€™s ā€˜shes all mineā€™ about her kid. Everything I do, I do for her, sheā€™s my world šŸ¤® like that annoying person on Facebook that you want to delete.
Like I love my kids Pete Andre.. we all love our kids, leave it out šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 2
Barely any engagement on those posts considering sheā€™s got 35.5k followers šŸ™„ I post once in a blue moon and have 12k (ish!) and still manage more than 3 likes šŸ˜‚

**not that my amount of likes matter šŸ¤£ but for someone thatā€™s always on the sell like her itā€™s Piss poor was my point!

Oh my she is using the 1st ever cup her one got her... how many has he got her then BORING! Bet he will be round today

Reactions: 1
For someone who posts so much she has no actual content! Like 4 posts of every meal ā€œcoming upā€ šŸ™„ does she not know she can post a couple of photos in each post šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She never has anything to say either and half the time the captions on her posts are clearly a copy paste job because they donā€™t make sense

Why is she going around seeing so many people (I donā€™t care if she social distanced itā€™s not essentialā€™travelā€™) jusy to drop cake off. And why is her one coming over and passing his germs on! Itā€™s crap like this why we have another 3 weeks of lock down. People are willing to risk their lives just so they can post on IG to show off!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Why is she going around seeing so many people (I donā€™t care if she social distanced itā€™s not essentialā€™travelā€™) jusy to drop cake off. And why is her one coming over and passing his germs on! Itā€™s crap like this why we have another 3 weeks of lock down. People are willing to risk their lives just so they can post on IG to show off!!!!!!!!!!
I think heā€™s moved in but itā€™s being kept quiet from the benefits office šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow