Beingbrittany #23 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight loss still being denied

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A normal working Monday” ?? She’s a scrubby insta begger, what does she know of a working week when she does like 1 day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brittany's 'show yourself in' looking like she's gained weight since January as she's used edited pics next to less edited ones... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not her saying she’s wearing a size 16. bleeping hellll what a massive pants on fire!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t she just leave Betsy alone it’s like she sees her as her friend and she wants to constantly hang around with her let her have some independence ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Standard premium and first class are two different things you tit
It clearly says standard premium!! From her story she’s not even got a first class ticket lol you can get them so cheap by using Seatfrog it’s not as if she’s flying first class! This has to be a beggy freebie weekend

Reactions: 5
Is that link for the Coach bag to a dodgy fakes site or legit retailer? I’m blocked and the link isn’t working on instanavigation I’m being nosy lol. I struggle to believe that her handbags are authentic.

Reactions: 1
Is that link for the Coach bag to a dodgy fakes site or legit retailer? I’m blocked and the link isn’t working on instanavigation I’m being nosy lol. I struggle to believe that her handbags are authentic.
I think she links the secret sale website

Have they even had ANY time away from their phones? I understand the odd photo for a memory but it’s literally a bleeping revolving door of photos, reels, stories and links. Get a bastard grip, you are NOT an influencer!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8