Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a post on her grid now about her September baby where she says 'or maybe you'll be an August baby?'. Desperate for another preemie.

She also says in the comments that she's taken early mat leave and for a whole year due to her various ailments. It must have been so hard working 6 hours a week at Wetherspoons.
She shared some stuff she bought in the mothercare sale and some of that was tiny baby...

I hope she goes to 42 weeks and has an 9lber... she is desperate to not go to term and it's rather sad.

I'd never buy tiny baby clothes in advance, we had a small baby at term and had to rush out and buy tiny baby clothes but no way would I have anticipated this far before hand.

Its not like she is even due early September she is around the 21st.

Reactions: 8
She shared some stuff she bought in the mothercare sale and some of that was tiny baby...

I hope she goes to 42 weeks and has an 9lber... she is desperate to not go to term and it's rather sad.

I'd never buy tiny baby clothes in advance, we had a small baby at term and had to rush out and buy tiny baby clothes but no way would I have anticipated this far before hand.

Its not like she is even due early September she is around the 21st.

Omg really! I thought when she posted that maybe it would be born in August that she was due like the first week of September. Jeez!

It’s so sad how she is wanting a premature baby - why 😭 I know pregnancy can be long and frustratingly slow at times, but my word Robyn, please appreciate a healthy pregnancy. Stop posting this tit, you are proving yourself to be even more of a tragic attention seeking woman.

Reactions: 2
I hate to say it but no one can prove reported reduced movements if the baby moves fine when it’s monitored. Anyone can say they have reduced movements and the maternity unit will always take it seriously (rightly so, however a minority will do it for attention or because they want to have their baby earlier. Some trusts will induce a baby if the mother has experienced a certain number of occasions of reduced movement). I’ve never seen someone appear so gleeful about the possibility of having a premature baby, I was 7 weeks early and nearly died several times so it makes me really angry that she doesn’t seem to realise the severity of it. There’s much more to it than a baby being small (which is all she bangs on about).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
“Don’t think I’m ready to have a baby at 32 weeks”....we’ll soz Hun but you mentioned him being an August baby the other day and have banged on abot him being premature since day dot. 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't think she understands the severity of complications which can occur with a premie. Yes it's hard towards the end but I'd never wish the risk of prematurity over my own discomfort.

Reactions: 5
Can I just say; I love that we’re casually saying chicken man as if it’s just his Christian name 😂

PS I remember her doing that! Just how awful and fast is that, have some respect. Announcing it on his birthday too, it’s like you just deliberately want to rub it in the poor guys face. And poor Ivy being thrown into a ‘blended’ family before she’s even 1, she will have never had her parents together. It’s selfish when you’ve got a child to not at least try working it out. Also I know she told everyone they had *insert hashtag* ‘male factor infertility’ and they would have had to pay for their own IVF but it’s like £10,000 and they had high chances of it working. Male Factor infertility is typically so much less complicated than if it’s the woman with the issue. So to throw away your family and go get pregnant by someone else because *insert hashtag* your mans balls don’t work is silly, they deffo could have had another child.

I follow some Infertility accounts on IG and it’s heartbreaking what those ladies go through. I’ve followed Tim & Celeste who are trying to have their baby still after 5 years 😫
Can I ask who Tim and Celeste are? I’d like to have a little look at their page.

Wow, who even says things like ‘don’t think I’d be ready to have a baby at 32 weeks’ is anyone? Ducking idiot! what an absolute fool! She is so clearly desperate for the baby to be born premature and hoping it will. Poor baby

The constant baby talk doesn’t bother me. It’s the specs falling down her nose in EVERY photo that is irritating!!!! PUSH THEM UP BEFORE YOU TAKE A PHOTO 🤯

• Haha
Can’t get my head around how desperate she is for a premature baby, it’s like she’s willing it to happen, absolutely crazy!!

Reactions: 2
Love how she’s saying that he’ll do anything to avoid a conversation with her. Leave your husband they said, it’ll lead to an exciting new romance they said....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where did she say this!!!
It was in her insta stories of her in hospital! I agree with an earlier post that she loooooves the drama, she loved having a preemie, she loved popping up out of the blue with her new speccy lover, she so wants this baby to arrive early. For someone who apparently loves being pregnant she definitely wants it over with ASAP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.