Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always tell the type. No female friends, best friend or any sort female interaction, leaps from one dick to the next quicker than you can microwave a rustlers burger - ding ding, and chucks her birth control out of the window as soon as she’s trapped her prey.

He’s so fat and grim, exactly the kind of man you’d expect to see managing a Wetherspoons. She’s never been independent or had to manage on her own so I don’t think it’s the case that he’s amazing and swept her off her feet, more that he is evidently fertile and pays the bills.
Yes and I am always left wondering how they afford their 3 holidays in a year on a wethespoons wage, bLeNdEd 🤢 family of 5 and a baby on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can always tell the type. No female friends, best friend or any sort female interaction, leaps from one dick to the next quicker than you can microwave a rustlers burger - ding ding, and chucks her birth control out of the window as soon as she’s trapped her prey.

Yes and I am always left wondering how they afford their 3 holidays in a year on a wethespoons wage, bLeNdEd 🤢 family of 5 and a baby on the way!
Quicker than a rustlers burger- pure genius 😂😂😂

I doubt she’s ever been on birth control. Too bad Jeremy Kyle has finished, he could’ve sorted out that fam.

Reactions: 1
I swear she wants this baby to come early, she's constantly on that ball, talking about premature babies, ordering tiny things asking about small nappies etc. Part of me thinks this pregnancy doesn't have enough drama around it for her like Ivy's did, no opportunities for all the attention seaking hospital posts so she's just trying to make some. Very odd.

Reactions: 9
New to this so sorry if I’ve posted wrong!

I agree she’s really wants this baby now so she can post more crap stories

She makes me cringe and the way she is going through men and having babies is appalling poor ivy having different men introduced into her life! Won’t be long before she’s on to the next one and pregnant again

Reactions: 1
I swear she wants this baby to come early, she's constantly on that ball, talking about premature babies, ordering tiny things asking about small nappies etc. Part of me thinks this pregnancy doesn't have enough drama around it for her like Ivy's did, no opportunities for all the attention seaking hospital posts so she's just trying to make some. Very odd.
Total agree. Obviously she was very open about ivf and infertility problems. But with this baby there isn't as much hype with it being the guys like 4th kid so he’s probably like whatever so she’s trying to make it a little more dramatic. I had to laugh when she said that’s her officially on maternity leave. Has she even working this pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
This girl is attention seeker to the maxxxxx.

Posted about packing her hospital bag ‘I just want to get it sorted as I feel he’ll come early, what are your suggestions?’ Errr, shouldn’t you know that from the last time you gave birth not that long ago with another man love?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As soon as I saw that pic of her at the hospital my initial thought was she wants this baby out now! Always on that ball too! WHY?! Such an attention bleep. It seems she absolutely thrived off the attention and sympathy on her IVF journey. Now she’s just some normal slapper having a normal pregnancy, how boring! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This girl is attention seeker to the maxxxxx.

Posted about packing her hospital bag ‘I just want to get it sorted as I feel he’ll come early, what are your suggestions?’ Errr, shouldn’t you know that from the last time you gave birth not that long ago with another man love?

Couldn’t agree more. If you’re ever unfortunate enough to have the scare of reduced movements last thing you’d be doing is taking a picture strapped up to the machines for Instagram. Or at least that was the last thing I wanted to do 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more. If you’re ever unfortunate enough to have the scare of reduced movements last thing you’d be doing is taking a picture strapped up to the machines for Instagram. Or at least that was the last thing I wanted to do 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

1000% agree!

How on earth does she actually afford her lifestyle? She’s always buying clothes, going on holidays (posted about a holiday they’ve booked for next year), posted about buying all new for this baby because ‘she didn’t keep Ivy’s stuff as she didnt think she would have another one 🙄’, always buying Ivy brand new Next clothes etc. I’m genuinely baffled!

Reactions: 3
1000% agree!

How on earth does she actually afford her lifestyle? She’s always buying clothes, going on holidays (posted about a holiday they’ve booked for next year), posted about buying all new for this baby because ‘she didn’t keep Ivy’s stuff as she didnt think she would have another one 🙄’, always buying Ivy brand new Next clothes etc. I’m genuinely baffled!
Credit cards most likely.

Reactions: 2
I think her new piece (I cannot bring myself to say upgrade) is a manager at Wetherspoons, so probably on decent pay. She shacks up with men who pay for everything for her while she sits at home pregnant. If she ever meets the CEO of Wetherspoons this new one will be straight out of the door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1000% agree!

I’ve always said this! I mean, how many holidays have she been on? Unsure if she paid for her own IVF?

Her latest post on the grid 🙄 trying to somehow justify dumping Rich for the chicken man from Toy Story. Won’t be too long before she’s dumped him and moved onto the next victim, with her child maintenance from baby daddy 1 & 2.

1000% agree!

Probably has a Next account that’s maxed out to the balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest post on the grid 🙄 trying to somehow justify dumping Rich for the chicken man from Toy Story. Won’t be too long before she’s dumped him and moved onto the next victim, with her child maintenance from baby daddy 1 & 2.

Probably has a Next account that’s maxed out to the balls.
The chicken man from Toy Story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It was Serious_Susan who first identified it on this thread 🐓😂 a marvellous comparison that tickles me every time I see it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.