Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably gets a large chunk of dear old Richie’s wages too...
Have you noticed how she goes for men who have decent jobs? I don’t know what Richie does but I remember they had to relocate so probably something well paid, and this one is a manager. So she’ll definitely get a lot of Richie’s money, and then as soon as she’s had this baby she’ll probably split up with this one and do the exact same thing. She could probably live off maintenance money from those two if she moves in with another guy and not need to work.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she is complaining again now about her pregnancy this time with a breech baby.
This woman has had every illness going apart from gulf war syndrome!!!
I've never known someone to have something wrong with her all the bloody time!
And why would you post being strapped up in the maternity ward on your instagram... Yea you are really worried about your baby when all you can think about is posting it to insta!

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed how she goes for men who have decent jobs? I don’t know what Richie does but I remember they had to relocate so probably something well paid, and this one is a manager. So she’ll definitely get a lot of Richie’s money, and then as soon as she’s had this baby she’ll probably split up with this one and do the exact same thing. She could probably live off maintenance money from those two if she moves in with another guy and not need to work.

Never posted on here before so bear with if ive not replied to a message right..
She grinds on me too, especially her glasses like someone said earlier 😅 and i remember seeing that first photo with her new boy and was so confused. But, i wouldn't exactly say a manager at wetherspoons is a decent job? He'll just be on a normal salary like a lot of people.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I wouldn’t say it’s a good job, a manager at Wetherspoons won’t earn enough to support a huge tribe of illegitimate brats. Robyn is a woman, simple as that. She was having an affair with this guy, cheating on Ritchie, when it all came out even her sister posted about how disgusting she is

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She went off on a huge rant about how Robyn had been lying to everyone, how Richie didn’t deserve this etc. Said even though she was her sister it doesn’t mean she has to agree with what she does as she definitely doesn’t in this case etc. It all got deleted obviously!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She went off on a huge rant about how Robyn had been lying to everyone, how Richie didn’t deserve this etc. Said even though she was her sister it doesn’t mean she has to agree with what she does as she definitely doesn’t in this case etc. It all got deleted obviously!
I'm sure her response was "as long as I'm happy" etc? Quite harsh really 😅🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness! Does anyone have screenshots? Gutted I missed it. I knew it couldn’t be as simple as bye husband, here’s my new boyfriend, everyone loves him and life is great.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness! Does anyone have screenshots? Gutted I missed it. I knew it couldn’t be as simple as bye husband, here’s my new boyfriend, everyone loves him and life is great.
I remember people talking about this over on Gomiblog at the time, but I don't think anyone got screenshots! I did see the comments at the time though- it was incredibly awkward...

I cannot believe she is complaining again now about her pregnancy this time with a breech baby.
This woman has had every illness going apart from gulf war syndrome!!!
I've never known someone to have something wrong with her all the bloody time!
And why would you post being strapped up in the maternity ward on your instagram... Yea you are really worried about your baby when all you can think about is posting it to insta!
I think she’s addicted to the attention she gets when pregnant.
Let’s be honest she doesn’t have anything else going on in her life

Reactions: 2
I think the fact she hasn’t sold out to ads isn’t purely because she isn’t approached by companies. Her page is a mish mash of motherhood/dieting/chicken man/hols etc and is all over the place. She posts those shite quotes every now and again to attempt some type of insight into her trailer trash life. I’m not sure who her target market is 🧐 she has really low engagement compared to the number of followers she has bought, sorry acquired!

I remember her sister's comments on that post. She called Robyn out for hurting the whole family, announcing the new man on Richie's birthday and called her scum. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I remember, I’m not 100% sure - but her and Ritchie were meant to go on that first holiday together. But she binned him off and put chicken man on the flight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I really really hope Ritchie finds someone nice, he seemed to adore the ground she walked on through fat and thin. (I know not everyone’s priority) It’s sad because when you go back through her Instagram the amount of love they professed for each other was lovely. I didn’t agree when she always used to tell the world how it was Ritchie’s fault they couldn’t have babies.

I really really hope Ritchie finds someone nice, he seemed to adore the ground she walked on through fat and thin. (I know not everyone’s priority) It’s sad because when you go back through her Instagram the amount of love they professed for each other was lovely. I didn’t agree when she always used to tell the world how it was Ritchie’s fault they couldn’t have babies.
I follow him on Instagram now. He’s genuinely torn up about it all. Posts about missing Ivy all the time. It’s so sad. I bet they’re not even divorced yet.

• Sad
I think I remember, I’m not 100% sure - but her and Ritchie were meant to go on that first holiday together. But she binned him off and put chicken man on the flight.

Can I just say; I love that we’re casually saying chicken man as if it’s just his Christian name 😂

PS I remember her doing that! Just how awful and fast is that, have some respect. Announcing it on his birthday too, it’s like you just deliberately want to rub it in the poor guys face. And poor Ivy being thrown into a ‘blended’ family before she’s even 1, she will have never had her parents together. It’s selfish when you’ve got a child to not at least try working it out. Also I know she told everyone they had *insert hashtag* ‘male factor infertility’ and they would have had to pay for their own IVF but it’s like £10,000 and they had high chances of it working. Male Factor infertility is typically so much less complicated than if it’s the woman with the issue. So to throw away your family and go get pregnant by someone else because *insert hashtag* your mans balls don’t work is silly, they deffo could have had another child.

I follow some Infertility accounts on IG and it’s heartbreaking what those ladies go through. I’ve followed Tim & Celeste who are trying to have their baby still after 5 years 😫

Last edited:
Yep, I guarantee if it was her with the fertility problem she probably would never leave Richie.

She’s clearly had a read of this thread..

“I hate to ever complain about being pregnant.”

Yeah right, you love complaining

She's got a post on her grid now about her September baby where she says 'or maybe you'll be an August baby?'. Desperate for another preemie.

She also says in the comments that she's taken early mat leave and for a whole year due to her various ailments. It must have been so hard working 6 hours a week at Wetherspoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.