Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha her replacement baby daddy is awful. So overweight and always overeating. Aren’t you supposed to dump your husband for an upgrade?

(Above was a joke and is not condoning husband-upgrading)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t matter what he looks like to her. He has balls that work and that’s all she has ever cared about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she actually makes another man who is not the child's dad get up to tend to it during the night maybe it's just me but I don't agree that's her job

Reactions: 4
Hahaha her replacement baby daddy is awful. So overweight and always overeating. Aren’t you supposed to dump your husband for an upgrade?

I know, when she first revealed him I was like, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! 😂

I'm suprised she likes fat men seeing as she has obsessive issues with food

Hahaha so mean but I also thought this! If you're going to ditch your husband as least make it worthwhile and Tom hardy-esque 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s trash. And yep she’s going to end up a heifer again with that Rob guy as he’s a fatty. No aspirations apart from getting knocked up and working 12 hours a week in wetherspoons.. where she was cheating on her husband with her boss. Reeeeeal classy Robbo the Yobbo

I feel so sorry for her ex husband, I remember they struggled so much to get pregnant, and then as soon as she gives birth she ditches him. He’s clearly better off now without her but it’s awful how he was treated.

Way too extreme when all that's happened is being locked out of the phone for 1 minute. Poor child.

Reactions: 5
This is my first time posting on here.
I just had to put on what she said about her beautiful daughter she so badly wanted!!
A twit all because she disabled her phone for 1 minute 🙄
I hate parents that talk about their children this way. She will be pushed out when the new baby boy comes I bet.

Reactions: 8
You know she’s just white trash though, she’s definitely one of those mothers you see yelling at their toddler and telling them to shut up in public. Even though she went through IVF and all the trouble to have Ivy she can still just dump her husband and shack up with someone else in the blink of an eye and shove her daughter into a ‘blended family’ (worst phrase ever)

Reactions: 7
All I can think is... her poor bloody ex husband. Imagine having it put all over the internet that your balls don’t work properly in every hashtag under the sun then your wife cheating then leaving you for some fat sloth who wears glasses 3 x smaller than his head. woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me who thinks her and her new boy look like siblings 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I can think is... her poor bloody ex husband. Imagine having it put all over the internet that your balls don’t work properly in every hashtag under the sun then your wife cheating then leaving you for some fat sloth who wears glasses 3 x smaller than his head. woman.
She always said how much they loved each other and how wonderful he was, they had been together quite a long time. Next thing she's had a baby and swanned off with that lump. The new man looks like the kind of man who's hygiene isn't that great either.

Maybe Rich suggested they didn't go through all that heart break again trying for a second baby or maybe he was fed up of her #noballs. Poor man. Hope he finds someone who treat him better.

Is it just me who thinks her and her new boy look like siblings 🤷‍♀️
He’s so fat and grim, exactly the kind of man you’d expect to see managing a Wetherspoons. She’s never been independent or had to manage on her own so I don’t think it’s the case that he’s amazing and swept her off her feet, more that he is evidently fertile and pays the bills.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.