Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her caption to the above picture annoyed me. Rob is away to buy Ivy presents and they are organised with 'her', not 'the kids'. Her blended family doesn't seem as together as she puts out.

Surely it should be how organised they are with the kids presents?
I feel for Robs kids. Some stupid bint has come along, shacked up with their dad in a new house, moved her child in and had another baby in just over a year. They get a limited time with their dad and he is away shopping for another child, who's mother is happy to have little interaction with them during that time. Why could Robyn not be playing with the girl? Talking to her? Not fobbing her off on an iPad.

I have two children, with two different dad's (married to one) and if he only done stuff for our child together, didn't interact with mine and so on I'd be furious.

Reactions: 6
In fact I wouldn't be furious, we wouldn't be together.

I had a relationship with someone, before I married, who had one child and I only had the one.
We spent time together as a unit, he spent time with my child alone and I spent time with his alone. We also both made sure our children had time with their respective parents alone.
My ex on the other hand pandered more to his current girlfriend and her younger sibling, who she effectively raised, palming my child off.

The relationship ended but it was a great blended unit. Robyn posts everything and is never shown to do anything with Ivy independently, never shown to do anything with the two girls on their own and then takes their dad's time away from them.

It's three children's lives, two of which are old enough to understand and be seriously effected by all these changes. There are whole categories of ACEs attributed to the emotional upheaval and this is how she portrays it to the world.

Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with her posting photos of her body and how many days post partum she is. It’s purely for people to tell her she looks great

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with her posting photos of her body and how many days post partum she is. It’s purely for people to tell her she looks great

Sorry but you could lose all the weight you wanted Robbo MATE, you’ll still look like a millennium baby and the sister of your boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen her story about the book people, bought chicken mans kids some books but got the idea from her ex (presumably buying for Ivy) ‘thanks to Ivy’s dad for the idea. Haha. Soz mate’

duck OFF. Cannot cope with the levels of vile from this woman. Wish she’d go away and get pregnant again already.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her story about the book people, bought chicken mans kids some books but got the idea from her ex (presumably buying for Ivy) ‘thanks to Ivy’s dad for the idea. Haha. Soz mate’

duck OFF. Cannot cope with the levels of vile from this woman. Wish she’d go away and get pregnant again already.

Just seen this how belittling is she. Sorry hun but you’re still the fat pig you always were on the inside no matter how much weight you lose.

Reactions: 10
If from what we saw unravel on her insta is true and she was cheating on Ivy's dad with chicken man - wouldn't you be a bit more respectful and grateful he still speaks to your cheating ass 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I thought that. There was no need to add that sentence, she absolutely loves a bit of drama. She’ll get bored and be cheating on Chicken Man with Richie next 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 4
I thought that. There was no need to add that sentence, she absolutely loves a bit of drama. She’ll get bored and be cheating on Chicken Man with Richie next 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Wasn't she featured in The Daily Mail or something for weightloss? Someone should update the rag on her moral behaviour after all they went through to have Ivy.

Nothing annoys me more than her sodding glasses halfway down her nose!! PUSH THEM UP YOU BIG DICK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.