Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally lowest of the low. Saw she also posted about staying with the baby while Rob slept (in the day) it just be EXHAUSTING making all those fried breakfasts at spoons, I take my hat off to him - not all heroes wear capes guys....

Reactions: 1
Literally lowest of the low. Saw she also posted about staying with the baby while Rob slept (in the day) it just be EXHAUSTING making all those fried breakfasts at spoons, I take my hat off to him - not all heroes wear capes guys....

I’m just rooting for Ritchie and hope he finds someone amazing and is happy! Sure that will wipe the smirk of her face!

Chicken man just looks like a fat creep

Reactions: 10
I can't wait until Richie finds someone else, someone who actually seems on his intellect level with a good job and they start doing all the 'family' things she does with Rob - some other woman buying her daughter presents documented all over Instagram, some other woman going on a 'family' holiday with her daughter.

For Richie and this woman to have the nice life Robyn used to have.

Reactions: 9
Agree! He deserves it! But 100% as soon as this happens Robbo will go in for mum of the year and post about every time she spends with ivy, compared to her entire life up to then when she has barely even taken her out of the house, not even a venture to the park

Reactions: 2
My cousin was in the same situation as Richie, her partner buggered off when their son was 6 month old, he shacked up with someone straight away and then went from women to women for a year or so, getting one of them pregnant. Once my cousin found a nice man he started hounding her with messages saying they should get back together, be a family again blah blah blah. She ended it with her new man (for the dream of fixing her family) and then he pied her off again once he knew she was single. She was alone again and all the while he was still with the pregnant women I can imagine Robbo playing the same mind games

Reactions: 3
How do these people exist!!! Honestly every time she posts a selfie I want to punch my phone, it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 3
Does robbo ever think about how custody of Ivy will work when she goes to school? AFAIK robbo lives in the midlands but Ritchie lives in the north east. He’s posted before about 6 hour round trips to collect ivy - that’s just not fair or sustainable as ivy gets older. Kids need structure not being passed from pillar to post. I bet when ivy reaches school age she gives primary custody to Ritchie.

I didn’t know this, it doesn’t seem fair now when she doesn’t drive! Why should he have to drive six hours to collect her and drop her off when she was the one who left! Can’t chicken man do the drive!?

Reactions: 4
I thought Robbo was in the North East but moved to the Midlands with Richie, got a job in the Spoons and met Rob there. Rob must live near his work and kids as they seem to have them after school.

I think Robbos family is still NE based.

Could be wrong though.

Ohh what's his Insta?

Well robbo gave birth to her son at the royal derby hospital (I’m not a total stalker, she checked herself in there plenty of times during her pregnancy!) and she commented how even though she lives further down south she wanted to travel to derby to give birth... and a couple of months ago Ritchie posted about how he was moving back to Darlington.

She used to live in Swadlincote. Posts a lot of pics of pubs near there .

It makes me uncomfortable how she talks about Ivy sometimes. In that photo of her breakfast today her and Rob are discussing in the comments how ‘her bloody hands are already there’ ‘it’s her bloody banana’.. I’m not a parent so maybe this is normal but it’s not even his child. They are such white trash.

Followed her when she was pregnant with her 1st, lasted about a month got sick of the sight of seeing bump pics. Yes its great she had successful IVF but holy shit have at least some but of privacy about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.