Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So baby is very awake tonight .. give it a few nights and she’ll call him a twit for keeping her awake all night

They're so related it's unnerving
Is it not a thing that there are genuine cases where people who didn’t know were related to one another become sexually attracted and it’s something to do with looking similar?

They genuinely look like they could be brother and sister.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I commented this (not using my main account, obviously) on the picture of her and her brother, sorry boyfriend! And it got deleted within seconds 😂😂

Oh ignore me, it’s still there 😂
Hahahaha it’s still there! She must have seen the heart and ignored the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god that is horrendous. I can’t begin to imagine, you had to deal with all of this in such a whirlwind way, you must have felt absolutely sick. You are such a strong person to have come out the other side, you’ll find someone (or may already have) who loves the absolute bones off you, and his GF will always have it in the back of her mind ‘will he dump me like that’. Muahahaha 🦹‍♂️
Thank you. That’s so lovely to say.

Yes I did indeed feel sick to my stomach for an awfully long time but I wouldn’t say I was strong, there was a lot of tears and much more anger for a very long time. But I have been very fortunate in finding a lovely, caring person now. Everything definitely happens for a reason.

You know, I don’t care what she does and doesn’t have in the back of her mind. Their actions are a reflection on them as people and that is between them and their maker.

The same can be said of Robyn and Chicken Man.
Who definitely do look like brother and sister but I can’t deny, all of the children are very cute.

Reactions: 4
On her stories today - ‘lazy morning’. Compared to what? She’s basically a static breeding machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen her story with the board with the birth plan where she says the thought of cutting the cord ‘terrified’ chicken man? Doesn’t he have like 12 kids already? You’d think he’d be over it by now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.