Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyyyyy is chicken man never wearing clothes?! Wearing shorts constantly is bad enough but they’re on the floor! So just pants again then is it? 🙃
When I saw this I thought - is she trying to prove how much she fancies the greasy, unhygienic dump of lard? You know post-coital and all that 🤢🤢 (she is that immature) because I didn’t notice the shorts until I read it.
I’d be having words with my other half if he decided to strut round in his underwear at home for no reason. Whilst I’m not ashamed of the human body I wouldn’t want my daughter feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed about seeing it. It’s all about boundaries and respect

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I saw this I thought - is she trying to prove how much she fancies the greasy, unhygienic dump of lard? You know post-coital and all that 🤢🤢 (she is that immature) because I didn’t notice the shorts until I read it.
I’d be having words with my other half if he decided to strut round in his underwear at home for no reason. Whilst I’m not ashamed of the human body I wouldn’t want my daughter feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed about seeing it. It’s all about boundaries and respect
Hahahaha. Literally nobody would have commented on the ‘shorts’ (car cover) on the floor but she HAD to point out that CM removes his clothes for her because he’s a giant studdy stud muffin and they’re in love.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Blurring her Argos engagement ring but has to show it off because “We ARe So iN LoVE”

sure Jan, I think the lady doth protest too much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blurring her Argos engagement ring but has to show it off because “We ARe So iN LoVE”

sure Jan, I think the lady doth protest too much
Argos 🤣🤣🤣 surely a prize from a grabber machine at the seaside, he worked hard for it!

Reactions: 4
Commenting on the price of her engagement ring is fairly crappy.
I don't like Robbo but that's a low blow. The price of an engagement ring shouldn't come in to the equation.

My husband could have spent £10 or £10,000 and I wouldn't have cared.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't like Robbo but that's a low blow. The price of an engagement ring shouldn't come in to the equation.

Mine was £50 and I didnt care! 😂

Reactions: 5
She could have a £30k Tiffany ring and I’d still think they were a disaster

Reactions: 6

The reason I pointed it out is that she makes out that he is so perfect and treats her so well. But he doesn’t. The price might not matter to you as you have someone who treats you well. She has neither and that to me is really quite sad

Reactions: 5
The reason I pointed it out is that she makes out that he is so perfect and treats her so well. But he doesn’t. The price might not matter to you as you have someone who treats you well. She has neither and that to me is really quite sad
Being treated well is not mutually exclusive with money.
You can be so poor that you have to skip meals and your partner can still treat you like a princess.
You can have all the money in the world, be a literal Princess, and your husband can still have an affair and treat you like tit.

She could have a £30k Tiffany ring and I’d still think they were a disaster
This is my point. The price of her ring doesn't mean anything, whether it's cheaper than someone else might like or more expensive.

And to further my point about "treating her well," as much as chicken man makes my skin crawl let's not forget: he provides for four kids; he is the one bringing in the main wage; he is the one paying for her holidays and what not; he was not the one who had an affair and he had no loyalty to a partner; and he is the one who took control of the birth control situation and had a vasectomy.

He isn't my cup of tea, his vests make me want to heave and his general attitude and behaviour towards others is repulsive at worst and questionable at best.

However I don't think he is the one we should be looking at when it comes to pulling their weight relationship wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Being treated well is not mutually exclusive with money.
You can be so poor that you have to skip meals and your partner can still treat you like a princess.
You can have all the money in the world, be a literal Princess, and your husband can still have an affair and treat you like tit.

This is my point. The price of her ring doesn't mean anything, whether it's cheaper than someone else might like or more expensive.

And to further my point about "treating her well," as much as chicken man makes my skin crawl let's not forget: he provides for four kids; he is the one bringing in the main wage; he is the one paying for her holidays and what not; he was not the one who had an affair and he had no loyalty to a partner; and he is the one who took control of the birth control situation and had a vasectomy.

He isn't my cup of tea, his vests make me want to heave and his general attitude and behaviour towards others is repulsive at worst and questionable at best.

However I don't think he is the one we should be looking at when it comes to pulling their weight relationship wise.
He also tags along on her nights out with friends, making derogatory remarks about her, takes her on a date night to the place they work and is most often seen lazing around. Yes we only see what she puts out there but I wouldn’t classify him as a catch

He also tags along on her nights out with friends, making derogatory remarks about her, takes her on a date night to the place they work and is most often seen lazing around. Yes we only see what she puts out there but I wouldn’t classify him as a catch
He isn't, at least not to me.
There is the flip side in that we don't know if she invited him, if she make remarks before/after, if she mentions going with him to these places and what he does at home.
We do know she also sits on her arse most days.

However, none of those things are in any way, shape or form related to someone's financial status.

He isn't, at least not to me.
There is the flip side in that we don't know if she invited him, if she make remarks before/after, if she mentions going with him to these places and what he does at home.
We do know she also sits on her arse most days.

However, none of those things are in any way, shape or form related to someone's financial status.
I do see what you are saying. I judged her relationship on what I look for in one. I’m not saying that you need a £30k engagement ring to have a perfect relationship or that being poor means you have a bad one. It was more about effort which I don’t think he seems to put in.

Reactions: 3
I will never understand why people get on their high horse on Tattle. It’s just a bloody ring.

Argos page 1 is my bet.

Reactions: 7
I will never understand why people get on their high horse on Tattle. It’s just a bloody ring.

Argos page 1 is my bet.
It's not "being on a high horse".

Not many people publicise the fact that they had an affair; announce their affair online on their exs birthday; act like teenagers and record themselves dancing in their kitchen after a glass of wine; hoarde yellow sticker food almost daily; pick one of their four children to go on holiday; never take their children out; and so much more. That is something we are all here for.

Being bitchy about someone's financial status and the price of their jewellery is low. Many people will suffer financially, especially this year, and comparing the price of a ring to being "treated right," gives out the entirely wrong idea about what is important in a relationship and how to measure your own self-worth and how others see you.

Not many people publicise the fact that they had an affair; announce their affair online on their exs birthday; act like teenagers and record themselves dancing in their kitchen after a glass of wine; hoarde yellow sticker food almost daily; pick one of their four children to go on holiday; never take their children out; and so much more. That is something we are all here for.

Being bitchy about someone's financial status and the price of their jewellery is low. Many people will suffer financially, especially this year, and comparing the price of a ring to being "treated right," gives out the entirely wrong idea about what is important in a relationship and how to measure your own self-worth and how others see you.
You have misunderstood my point. So I will leave it there

Reactions: 1
Hopefully we can go back to talking about the important things, such as him stripping off to sit on a couch.
I do hope he had pants on under those shorts and he isn't sitting on their leather sofa bare. We all know how leather seats go with even the tops of our thighs on them for too long.

Reactions: 7

It’s not that deep. I think it’s more people saying chicken man doesn’t have a romantic bone in his body and probably proposed in his vest. Also if you’re trying to preserve discussion about financial status why is the yellow sticker chat fair game?

Reactions: 6
It’s not that deep. I think it’s more people saying chicken man doesn’t have a romantic bone in his body and probably proposed in his vest. Also if you’re trying to preserve discussion about financial status why is the yellow sticker chat fair game?
He could have proposed in his vest with a £10,000 ring but the issue would still be the vest.
Money =/= how someone is treated in a relationship, which was the point made further up.

As for the yellow stickers I don't believe they are buying those items because they are on the poverty line and its those items or nothing. If they were they wouldn't be buying clothes constantly, talking about holidays and keeping themselves in a constant supply of alcohol and branded fizzy juice (their spare freezer and garage). I believe the fanatical yellow sticker buying is her trying to find some form of "budgeting/lifestyle" niche/feeling like they are incredible at finding bargains. It's like the "cheap foods" website she promotes constantly and those "two good to go" boxes.
She mentioned it once or twice, people seemed to ask about it and now it's a regular focus.

People who genuinely rely on handouts, reduced produce, coupons, donations, food banks etc don't make a show over it.

If they were really struggling it wouldn't be something she'd be passing off as a "wooh look at us," situation.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.