Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory that she’s on only fans and that’s how she takes the money in. Just a theory!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just wanna know how being furloughed and on a 3 maternity from Wetherspoons pays so much?!
I never understand why people think they have so much.

He’s scrabbling around in the reduced sticker aisle and she’s buying £5 dresses from boohoo.

It's the holidays people are curious about I think
They’re holidays are nothing to write home about though. They book them an insane amount of time in advance and probably make relatively minimal payments each month while skulking around in the yellow sticker section and having no life apart from drinks in the Wetherspoons where they work so they probably get free drinks.

They’re going to haven and then sacking 3 out of 4 kids off to go to mainland Spain in February. Which Mason will have been free, it will be cold and it will be about £400 all inclusive each.

They just prioritise their money different than most normal people so it looks like they’re splashing the cash when they’re really not. Like they live in a 3 bedroomed house with 4 kids, I would personally sack off haven so my kids could have more space but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They’re holidays are nothing to write home about though. They book them an insane amount of time in advance and probably make relatively minimal payments each month while skulking around in the yellow sticker section and having no life apart from drinks in the Wetherspoons where they work so they probably get free drinks.

They’re going to haven and then sacking 3 out of 4 kids off to go to mainland Spain in February. Which Mason will have been free, it will be cold and it will be about £400 all inclusive each.

They just prioritise their money different than most normal people so it looks like they’re splashing the cash when they’re really not. Like they live in a 3 bedroomed house with 4 kids, I would personally sack off haven so my kids could have more space but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it's more than that though. It's the excessive spending several times a week on food shopping, those discount bulk buys too, the weekly mcdonalds, cases of cheap wine, constant ASOS orders, the kids all got new branded trainers a few weeks ago. Takeaways ect. It's when she brought 8 blocks of cheese and 8 bottles of milk to freeze (in their second freezer) Plus it's been what three haven holidays this year, and usually at least one abroad. I agree that the yellow sticker and havens are cheap but it's a non stop spend on her Insta. The curiosity of it comes when you think that actually she's been on maternity pay which is rubbish money and then furloughed at 80% for nearly a year on a part time wage - she spends openly a lot for that.

I agree with you though, I'd rather a bigger house than the cheap holidays but I can see why it's a hugeeee topic on here.

Same as her friend rising butterfly 🙄 excessive spending on tattoos and piercings, costas etc when she works like 12 hours a week 🤣

See, id rather holidays. You can work towards a better home, but how lovely to have memories of holidays (if you get picked as the kid to go..!)

We never had holidays growing up, my first was a girls holiday at 19. We didnt do any haven/butlin type things either. So im probably just wanting to make up for lost time with my own kids lol

Reactions: 6
See, id rather holidays. You can work towards a better home, but how lovely to have memories of holidays (if you get picked as the kid to go..!)
That’s it though, the kids don’t get the benefit of either. They sit waiting to see if their name will be picked out of the hat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she acting so noble about them doing all the free home tests they’re ‘entitled’ to? These two scratters would grab anything that isn’t nailed down.

• Haha
Thread suggestion - - Odd body views and out of date food, don't fret chicken man, she'll soon be cheating on you.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Being_Robbo #4 Fivehead Robbo the yobo drops her knickers for yellow stickers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whyyyyyyyy is chicken man never wearing clothes?! Wearing shorts constantly is bad enough but they’re on the floor! So just pants again then is it? 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.