Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on Tramadol for? Surely no doctor would be prescribing that to you for years, unless it's something that will never go away?
She’s probably buying at spoons from some dodgy bloke who spends all his time there 🤣

Reactions: 3
If life is so amazing, and if rob is so wonderful and she’s so happy, why the meds and drinking to get drunk? Doesn’t compute. Will be interesting when she’ll resume lingerie shoots, or doesn’t Rob approve.

Even if she wants to massively rake risks with her health being affected when caring for the kids is so irresponsible.

But I guess she’s just very basic and very dumb.

Reactions: 9
I couldnt ever imagine taking tablets like that when I have my 6 month old child to care for. Let alone mixing that with alcohol! Yes I am aware we all deserve a break now and then to let our hair down and whatever but Jesus Christ, I drank a can of Kopparberg over Christmas and felt guilty because my daughter was sleeping upstairs 😂

Reactions: 5
If life is so amazing, and if rob is so wonderful and she’s so happy, why the meds and drinking to get drunk? Doesn’t compute. Will be interesting when she’ll resume lingerie shoots, or doesn’t Rob approve.

Even if she wants to massively rake risks with her health being affected when caring for the kids is so irresponsible.

But I guess she’s just very basic and very dumb.
Excellent point

Reactions: 1
For fucks sake is there any need to know that she’s requested 10 seconds of chicken man rubbing up against her and grunting as a birthday present.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone explain to me why Rob getting the snip is better for their family and quality of life? I’m a bit confused. Is it because he can’t use normal contraception so they can’t have sex and so is a grumpy fat oaf more often? Or is it because they’d have no choice otherwise to pop out more babies? Please do enlighten me

Reactions: 6
I think it might be because they’re both Jeremy Kyle equivalent toilet water humans who aren’t intelligent enough to stop churning out kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guess is she refuses to use contraception, so condoms are the only way, and he probably hates/refuses to use them, so... SNIP SNIP MOTHERFUCKER

And Robbo will be livid he's got the snip, gotta go back to work eventually now hun! Until its time for the next baby daddy of course

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL. Front of house: pulled pints. Bar work: pulled pints. Kitchen work: microwaved frozen lasagnas. It’s fucken Wetherspoons yobbo.
Lolll more like washed the pots whilst getting banged over the sink by the chef 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's Blobbos birthday today! I wonder if she'll risk a drink in Spoons before her birthday fisting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.