Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe they are not related.
On a positive note during this grim time at least we can be reminded that when we are getting a little bit bored of being stuck indoors, it could be worse, we could be Robbo.
Also I guess this isn’t much of a change for her since she only goes between her house and the local spoons

Reactions: 4
I haven’t caught up with the rest of the thread but good god!!!! He needed the snip because he can’t even bloody see it to cover it. Christ on a bike. That photo. Beached whale. Does she really?????????

Reactions: 2
So I watched Toy Story 2 this morning and had a good old giggle to myself when chicken man appeared 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
duck me if I was at blobbos and was served that roast dinner I’d call the police!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her pal the rising grub has a bloke round. What part of stay home and social distance do these twats not understand?

She could infect herself, her children and her ex with her selfish behaviour.
Yes lockdown and living alone sucks but these people are the reason things will get worse.

She also deleted every single post from 2018 and 2019 from her Instagram ... Underwear pics and bad wigs gone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Raspberry ‘coolie’ ?! Maybe if you’d stayed in school rather than leave at 16 to pursue your dream of getting knocked up by as many people as possible, you would know it’s spelt ‘coulis’ Robyn. Is that not on the Wetherspoons menu then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Raspberry ‘coolie’ ?! Maybe if you’d stayed in school rather than leave at 16 to pursue your dream of getting knocked up by as many people as possible, you would know it’s spelt ‘coulis’ Robyn. Is that not on the Wetherspoons menu then?
Hahaha, very much doubt it is. Even the eggs get delivered already poached in Wetherspoons!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else just slightly irritated by Robbo and Robster booking a tacky holiday to Morocco, mostly because Wetherspoons staff have all been furloughed? Shouldn’t they be saving their pennies? I earn FAR more than her and her hideous man but we are being so careful right now in case of unemployment 😑

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.