Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I knew what local authority she lived in I would genuinely be reporting her to the social. How is she in any fit state to care for children?
I hope it's all just a load of silly crap she is putting up for instagram to attention seek, rather than this car crash being her actual life 😳 poor kids!

Reactions: 2
As someone who struggles with severe mental health conditions, it really boils my piss to see someone using anxiety to get some internet attention! How about stop popping pills and washing them down with a bottle of wine and focus on being a mother and your “anxiety”
The mental health medication alone is enough reason to limit alcohol intake the bleeping twit. Zero sympathy for people like her, she makes a joke of genuine people struggling

Reactions: 7
Her latest post with the ‘it really is okay not to be okay’. Blood boiling. Trash.

• Wow
As a nurse this makes me so uncomfortable that she’s so blasĂ© with her health.
In addition to that, she’s promoting it and making out like its not an issue. This isn’t behaviour that anyone should be replicating

Reactions: 10
As someone who struggles with severe mental health conditions, it really boils my piss to see someone using anxiety to get some internet attention! How about stop popping pills and washing them down with a bottle of wine and focus on being a mother and your “anxiety”
The mental health medication alone is enough reason to limit alcohol intake the bleeping twit. Zero sympathy for people like her, she makes a joke of genuine people struggling
100% agree with you.. this is NOT what real anxiety looks like, she wants the sympathy from that post but she’s not actually truly trying to help anyone. Having ‘massive panic attacks’ like she described were induced from drinking a ridiculous amount the night before..

Reactions: 5
Her sisters photos are all Ivy (with her hair actually brushed) doing lovely things with ribbons family. Have we ever seen her take the kids swimming/park etc?

Reactions: 4
Her sisters photos are all Ivy (with her hair actually brushed) doing lovely things with ribbons family. Have we ever seen her take the kids swimming/park etc?
But that’s not drinking wine. Drinking wine is so grown up and cool! If she didn’t mention drinking wine how would we know that she’s really grown up?

Reactions: 6
But that’s not drinking wine. Drinking wine is so grown up and cool! If she didn’t mention drinking wine how would we know that she’s really grown up?
And not being affected by strong drugs is also really cool. She’s literally like a 14 year old showing off after smoking their first spliff. I don’t think taking opioids and drinking wine is anything to be proud of.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s North West Leicestershire Council ( think she lives in Coalville?)
Good luck with reporting concerns to children’s services. In my experience they’re hopeless. As long as the kids are fed and thriving, they’re not arsed

So just thought I’d look on her Instagram. Since mason has been born there are 58 posts of him on his own or with Yobbo. Ivy? I could only count 10! Poor kid. I bet she doesn’t have much more attention in person either

I wouldn’t be surprised if Richie is getting custody hence all her woe is me posts.

Had to post. How irresponsible!! That tit kills people

Blocked 😂

Last edited:
I'm fuming about this. My husband almost died from an accidental overdose of opiates. Very ordinary man, not a druggie but took too many tramadol one night. Ended up almost dead and in a coma for weeks. We nearly lost him on a couple of occasions. 3 years on he's got ptsd and all kinds of problems as a result. It's been really hard for us both and we both are on anxiety meds and going through therapy. It boils my piss that this idiot is flaunting and condoning the whole thing. Absolute hole

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think it’s North West Leicestershire Council ( think she lives in Coalville?)
Good luck with reporting concerns to children’s services. In my experience they’re hopeless. As long as the kids are fed and thriving, they’re not arsed
Pretty sure she lives in Swadlincote which is Derbyshire.

I've got experience with children's services and I'm not sure they would be bothered based on what I've seen, but I stopped following her actively a while ago. If you feel that her parenting is inadequate and are concerned for the children, you should contact them and they will be obliged to follow it up because children are at risk of harm. Even if you rang the wrong local authority by accident, they couldn't just ignore it and would be obliged to pass it over to the relevant colleagues. I've rang them loads of times and they have to record what you say and have it assessed by a social worker. Sometimes even if it's something in itself not egregious, it can help build up a picture which over time can build a case against someone.

I'm not commenting on her parenting here specifically, but it's always good for people to know more about how raising a concern works.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.