Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister has Ivy again?! Could it ever be that her sister has her while a custody battle goes on or something? (No idea how all that works)

Reactions: 3
What’s her sisters insta? Is it open?

Also. I’ve just realised Mason is 2 weeks younger than my daughter. Now I know all children develop etc at different stages but in my head he was a good 2 months younger than her as I never see any milestone etc updates. It’s sad really, she’s all for obsessing on her weight I doubt she even interacts with him much except to cuddle for an insta post. I barely see any toys around either?? And why the hell has she got him out at this time of night where’s his routine!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she's not interested in being a parent all - it's like she's ticked that off the list, and all she wants to do is party.

I followed her because i had weight loss issues and IVF, and at the time was very sympathetic to her journey. My daughter is 2, so younger than Ivy, and even though I have my moments, everyday I am grateful for the blessing. I know people's parenting style is different, but if you go through multiple rounds of IVF, and infant loss, and then succeed in having a child I would have thought caring for your child that you almost didn't have would be a blessing.

Yes same. I followed her initially for weight loss, and really felt for her and Richie when they were going through IVF. I can’t believe she is the same person anymore. She has two beautiful little kids and doesn’t appreciate it at all, even on days when my daughter is unsettled and full on crazy, I would never ever say some of the things she does, as I know how bloody lucky I am to have a child!

My partner struggles with his mental health and used to be addicted to opiate based tablets so her posting really pissed me off.. i am all for being open about your mental health but how can you plead you suffer and then drink stupid amounts of alcohol with these tablets on social media for any stranger to quite easily report you. I don’t understand how she is being prescribed these highly addictive tablets after being on them so long.The doctor gave my partner a months supply of diazepam and no more because of how addictive they are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow because it’s not healthy the amount of annoyance she causes to my life.
I really want to message her sister and ask what the bloody hell Robyn is doing with her life.
I know we don’t see everything and literally one picture doesn’t really give an insight into anyone’s life etc, but this gist of her life that she portrayed was -

• cheated on her husband with Rob before ivy was even a year old!
• takes strong medications, over doses on them and then drinks alcohol which is strongly advised against as can cause DEATH
• never has Ivy, complains when she does, doesn’t interact with her.
• overdoses on prescription drugs and alcohol whilst in charge of a small baby

Who would want strangers on the internet to have this impression of you? I would be mortified.

I think old Robyn would be modified. I hope she wakes up, sorts her self back out. For Ivys sake - it looks like the sister is raising her.

Uh I can’t!

Reactions: 11
What’s her sisters insta? Is it open?

Also. I’ve just realised Mason is 2 weeks younger than my daughter. Now I know all children develop etc at different stages but in my head he was a good 2 months younger than her as I never see any milestone etc updates. It’s sad really, she’s all for obsessing on her weight I doubt she even interacts with him much except to cuddle for an insta post. I barely see any toys around either?? And why the hell has she got him out at this time of night where’s his routine!!
zoejaynexo

Hi Robyn 👋🏼 If you don’t like the fact that people are speaking factually about the way you present yourself then do better. It is a FACT that alcohol (never mind alcohol AND opioids) vastly increases anxiety and depression. You can’t then moan about your mental health if you aren’t willing to address the actual causes. You certainly then can’t witch about those who call you out on it. Not everyone is here to blow smoke up your arse love.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I never understand why people witch about what they see on here

Everyone here is talking about what they see. If that’s too harsh, maybe adjust your life so you’re not mixing drink and strong drugs and start having some self respect?

Reactions: 7
Plus talking about it on Instagram, only sends more people here. I found this site because of that.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she lives in Swadlincote which is Derbyshire.

I've got experience with children's services and I'm not sure they would be bothered based on what I've seen, but I stopped following her actively a while ago. If you feel that her parenting is inadequate and are concerned for the children, you should contact them and they will be obliged to follow it up because children are at risk of harm. Even if you rang the wrong local authority by accident, they couldn't just ignore it and would be obliged to pass it over to the relevant colleagues. I've rang them loads of times and they have to record what you say and have it assessed by a social worker. Sometimes even if it's something in itself not egregious, it can help build up a picture which over time can build a case against someone.

I'm not commenting on her parenting here specifically, but it's always good for people to know more about how raising a concern works.
Pretty sure she lives in Swadlincote which is Derbyshire.

I've got experience with children's services and I'm not sure they would be bothered based on what I've seen, but I stopped following her actively a while ago. If you feel that her parenting is inadequate and are concerned for the children, you should contact them and they will be obliged to follow it up because children are at risk of harm. Even if you rang the wrong local authority by accident, they couldn't just ignore it and would be obliged to pass it over to the relevant colleagues. I've rang them loads of times and they have to record what you say and have it assessed by a social worker. Sometimes even if it's something in itself not egregious, it can help build up a picture which over time can build a case against someone.

I'm not commenting on her parenting here specifically, but it's always good for people to know more about how raising a concer[/QUOTE
Yea I’m fully up to speed with safeguarding procedures with my line of work and have hypothetical consultations with social workers on a regular basis. I just don’t think they’d be remotely interested. Someone mentioned making a referral to children’s services earlier on in the thread.
Think it is Derbyshire she lives in, yea.

Robbo “I dOnT eVen gO oN gOsSip SiTEs”.
Interesting remark when you’ve spent two days crying because of the things you read on a gossip site...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an absolute head. She completely contradicted herself with that post after what she wrote yesterday morning.

She does realise now everyone will come looking for said gossip sites

Reactions: 5
Robbo “I dOnT eVen gO oN gOsSip SiTEs”.
Interesting remark when you’ve spent two days crying because of the things you read on a gossip site...
She does come here little liar lol she knew because she knows he’s called chicken man lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Thank you for alllllll your messages” bet she’s had one. She’s always been an attention seeker.

Ughhh it takes so much to not reply to her!! Shes mentioned it before, and it’s likely only the rising grub has messaged her we all know she doesn’t know anyone else except the staff in spoons

Reactions: 2
What is she on Tramadol for? Surely no doctor would be prescribing that to you for years, unless it's something that will never go away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.