Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this how karma works? She left an infertile man for one who’s now voluntarily shooting blanks?
Love how she acts like they’ll be together forever. Odds on that she has another new baby daddy/baby by the time she’s 30.

Reactions: 12
Is this how karma works? She left an infertile man for one who’s now voluntarily shooting blanks?
Love how she acts like they’ll be together forever. Odds on that she has another new baby daddy/baby by the time she’s 30.
Aw that's actually a bit sad. Poor Ritchie (although I'm sure he's better off now)

Reactions: 4
Why can’t they just use contraception like everyone else? My guess is a) rob hates condoms because it “feels better” without or b) he’s cottoned on to her ploy to live on child benefits and Wetherspoons maternity pay forever

When you look on her sisters insta account it’s as if ivy is her daughter. Robyn never has her. Poor bearn

Reactions: 3
Some more clothes from whatever place, that she'll only wear for the photo in her bedroom. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I don't get the whole "struggling through infertility" part.
Yes she went through IVF but she made it perfectly clear for the duration that this was never her 'problem'.
She wanted a man to provide and knew having a baby would achieve that. It seems to me that, in her eyes, she unfortunately picked someone who couldn't give her that and she was determined to do what she could to get what she wanted (an easy ride). I think of she'd have lost the weight prior to marriage or before IVF her affairs would have started right from the off. She seems like the type who'd get knocked up, claim it was a miracle and happily let Richie pay for their life.

Reactions: 5
I guess the struggling part refers to the miscarriage she had after their first round. But yeah I agree, she's always been more than willing to make sure everyone knew that the problem wasn't hers! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
When you see something on Insta and you dash over to tattle cos you know it will be gold! Guys..you don't disappoint 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Does any one listen to shagged married annoyed and thought the woman in the bar in Newcastle was robbo straight away?

Reactions: 2
Oh my god she is in weatherspoons AGAIN!! And has given her table number for people to send her drinks!!! How awful is that?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.