Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dirtiest it got was probably chicken man managing one pump before rolling off her in their cheap looking hotel room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I am beginning to think that she thought "dirty" meant chicken man not bothering to shower. That's most days, surely. I still cannot see the attraction there. Overweight men who can wedge their pint between their moobs and have no manners and think spoons is fine dining? Those men who put absolutely no effort into their relationship, threaten pensioners and discuss fisting on social media? No thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I am beginning to think that she thought "dirty" meant chicken man not bothering to shower. That's most days, surely. I still cannot see the attraction there. Overweight men who can wedge their pint between their moobs and have no manners and think spoons is fine dining? Those men who put absolutely no effort into their relationship, threaten pensioners and discuss fisting on social media? No thanks.
It’s weird isn’t it, what does she see in him?! Obviously people can still be fat, not a looker etc haha but they can make up for it with being a kind and nice person. This guy clearly has nothing going for him and the affair was obviously just a bit of excitement after getting married at the age of 12 or whatever. Sad really.

Robbos no charmer, looks or personality wise, but she could surely do better with him. Think she’s just resigned herself to life with the fat slob now though.

Reactions: 7
It’s weird isn’t it, what does she see in him?! Obviously people can still be fat, not a looker etc haha but they can make up for it with being a kind and nice person. This guy clearly has nothing going for him and the affair was obviously just a bit of excitement after getting married at the age of 12 or whatever. Sad really.

Robbos no charmer, looks or personality wise, but she could surely do better with him. Think she’s just resigned herself to life with the fat slob now though.
The one thing I keep wondering is if she has really low confidence and thinks she cannot support herself and the children so is scared to just get out there and start again. I'm sure she could if she put her mind to it. She does seem to care how she looks (regardless of what others think of her appearance). I really hope she isn't just settling.

And now I'm going to go and bath in bleach because the kindness streak is showing it's ugly face again.

Reactions: 9
The one thing I keep wondering is if she has really low confidence and thinks she cannot support herself and the children so is scared to just get out there and start again. I'm sure she could if she put her mind to it. She does seem to care how she looks (regardless of what others think of her appearance). I really hope she isn't just settling.

And now I'm going to go and bath in bleach because the kindness streak is showing it's ugly face again.
That’s very generous of you… I’d be inclined to think it’s because she simply cannot be arsed to do more than the absolute bare minimum so accepts CM grunting away on top of her for a minute or two a week in order to get all the bills paid.
dunno where my kind streak has gone… maybe an all inclusive holiday to Bulgaria.

Reactions: 6
It's like she can't look after herself, she's always been in relationships where she's sponged off them. My kind side would say maybe she's insecure about being on her own. However I don't believe that, freeloader and lazy springs to mind

Reactions: 1
She is the type that will only move on when she has her next victim in sight. She will just bounce from man to man, whilst being financially supported. She’s the worst role model for her kids.

Reactions: 7
3 nights I think, not a week - also does it count as being in Bulgaria if you don’t leave the ‘all inc’ hotel?!

Reactions: 5
Christ, there’s some strong genes in that chinny family, ay. Is this a party of just TrashBag and her sister? Doesn’t appear to be anyone else in attendance… ‘bless them’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made such a fuss over having to pack to go to a wedding when they got back. For it to be just her and she rocks up in a dress she probably packed for her holiday. She honestly wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in her giant face would she!

Reactions: 6
She made such a fuss over having to pack to go to a wedding when they got back. For it to be just her and she rocks up in a dress she probably packed for her holiday. She honestly wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in her giant face would she!
With her all inclusive wristband still on. Trying to show off. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.