Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the second photo is possibly the most depressing thing. How does she find that attractive? He is minging.

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t even considered this properly. IMAGINE!! It’s her 30th birthday trip which he already moved due to the football. He didn’t do anything romantic, plan a nice dinner with candles (Tui hotels love this tit so would have helped with it), a meal in the town, a day trip or excursion, even a gift or bottle of champagne for her?? Like he literally did nothing for her bday. It’s absolutely dire and she should be embarrassed. She’ll probably say that he did something romantic off camera which we know is bullshit as she would have documented it.
Now now he probably gave her a good fisting 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I am absolutely baffled by this tragic holiday
If you’re all inclusive why are you paying for drinks?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks its really strange and odd chicken mans thing is watching kids entertainment.

😬😬😬

Reactions: 4
It’s probably on his level mentally since he seems to just like fanny/sex jokes 😂 how cheap would 3 days in Bulgaria be? A week in one of those hotels in pretty cheap. Must have cost them about £50 🤣 It’s all very depressing. As others have said they could’ve went on a nice city break and went out for some nice meals and done some sightseeing but it’s like they’ve got a maturity level of about 12. This “holiday” proves that she just literally books anything for the sake of booking it so that she’s got some shite to talk about and a reason to buy herself stuff and take pics. She’s needing a life overhaul starting with ditching CM and getting herself out and about more often like going to college or something.

Reactions: 9
100% she just goes on the TUI website and sorts by cheapest and books it. Same thing she does with clothes, food… it’s tragic.

Reactions: 12
All inclusive not leaving the hotel type holidays are great for a chilled family holiday with young kids.. but surely if you have time just as a couple you would squeeze as much as you could into a few days sightseeing etc?! When me and my partner got a few days free we went to NY and did everything we would of struggled to do if we were dragging the kids around! I dont think she has any desire to see the world, just to check off different TUI hotels!

Just want to add we did also take the kids away abroad for a week, that was a rare one off, we dont always leave them behind like yobbo 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm sure when she was with Richie she went to New York and California with him and actually did stuff there.

Reactions: 5
I think for me the issue is I normally wouldn’t judge anyone for going somewhere cheap and cheerful and just enjoying an all inclusive if:

- they had a busy, stressful or hard home life and actually needed a break (she does not)
- they also saw and experienced the world and other cultures if they apparently “love holidays so much” (she does not)
- they had more going on in their life than booking the cheapest Tui break and spending weeks preparing for it/going on about how great it will be/buying fast fashion tat
- they always took their kids away with them and needed a rare break
- they didn’t try and blag that the holiday is lovely/classy/hot/relaxing when it looks like a tit hole

Reactions: 7
Fucks sake she’s got her finger toes out on the plane, scabby witch
just coming to post this 🤮 why must she take her shoes off everywhere she goes? I remember her doing it at a softplay a fewyears ago, shoes off and feet on another chair. Yuck, she did it last night aswell whilst sat having drinks? People have to sit on them chairs it’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I take it back that they didn’t do any shopping, this is (genuinely) hanging in a shop in Sunny Beach… maybe CM bought it for her birthday?!
24A4F1EA-DF9A-43E5-8427-6BEC9C6053F7.jpeg

• Haha
Nearly 6ft? Is she tho? She doesn’t really look that tall, does she? Hard to tell in photos I guess

Reactions: 1
I cant tell if shes genuinely impressed with this holiday or just bigging it up for social media.

Reactions: 4
She would be very very very shocked if she had a proper dirty 30 holiday!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.