Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen a few people are asking her re excursions and advice re leaving the resort…. #awks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god! Imagine paying all that money and not seeing any of the country and culture? She literally went and ate, watched entertainment and played BINGO! They didn't even visit the beach properly. They literally dipped their toes in the ocean ten feet away from the resort! What a total waste of time, money and unjustifiable time away from their children!

Reactions: 11
From reading her article from when she first lost her weight, all she gave a damn about was going on all inclusive holidays and it looks like absolutely nothing has changed. How long till she's whinging about the next one

Reactions: 9
As suspected she did duck all. Whilst a holiday like that is nice, why fly all the way to Jamaica! Just go to Benidorm. Absolute waste of travel going to a country so different than your own and then use the time to just eat at the hotel and stay in the resort. I can't believe they didn't go to any night life or day excursion. Sounds soooo boring, I genuinely cannot imagine doing that. I reckon they may have been scared and just wanted to be in their sheltered bubble. They are the kind to reel off all the places they've been and when you ask them what they saw and for tips on things to do they shrug and just say the hotel was great. Like OK, but what else did you enjoy about the country?!

And her bleeping grimace in every Insta photo 🙂
Also I have no idea why she doesn't respond to the comments on her latest photo, she seems to average at about 8 comments, she can surely manage to engage with the few people who chose to leave comments. I've noticed a couple asking about what she did outside of the hotel 😂 they'll get radio silence. What makes me laugh is, if you're too ashamed to answer and admit that you did duck all, then don't post about how amazing it is.

Reactions: 10
I don’t mind a holiday where you don’t leave the resort. BUT lying on a Caribbean beach, drinking from a coconut that one of the beach workers has climbed up the tree and cut open for you, is very different than sitting in the hotel bingo/ disco/ buffet room reading tattle.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never been to Jamaica or Mexico or Brazil or anywhere like that… but are you allowed to leave your resort? Is there a nightlife your allowed to explore etc ? Sorry for being thick … if so, she may as well of just stayed at home, gone for a sunbed and got pissed 😂

Reactions: 4
You can leave your resort in Mexico, there's loads to see and do. I don't know about Jamaica, but even if you can't go out for dinner or to explore there must be day trips etc.

I also don't mind a resort based holiday. There's times we go on holiday where we do loads of exploring and times when we just want to chill in the sun. But if I was doing the latter I would just do Spain or Greece. Why go all that way to sit on a sun lounger? Unless you particularly enjoy long flights and jet lag. 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve never been to Jamaica or Mexico or Brazil or anywhere like that… but are you allowed to leave your resort? Is there a nightlife your allowed to explore etc ? Sorry for being thick … if so, she may as well of just stayed at home, gone for a sunbed and got pissed 😂
I’ve been and it was a last minute trip because our other destination was cancelled - so we stayed in a fairly tacky all inclusive. You can definitely explore, there are hundreds of day trips on offer. They didn’t even do a trip to another beach for the day? Or snorkelling??

When I went they recommended we didn’t just go strolling out the front door looking for a nightclub or a bar, but there were ways to do that if you wanted to, as well as nightlife within the resort. Depends how adventurous you’re feeling! Which looks like for Slobbo was 0%…

You can leave your resort in Mexico, there's loads to see and do. I don't know about Jamaica, but even if you can't go out for dinner or to explore there must be day trips etc.

I also don't mind a resort based holiday. There's times we go on holiday where we do loads of exploring and times when we just want to chill in the sun. But if I was doing the latter I would just do Spain or Greece. Why go all that way to sit on a sun lounger? Unless you particularly enjoy long flights and jet lag. 😂
I think it’s really honestly just so she can show off on social media that they’ve been somewhere “exotic” 🙄

Reactions: 8
Plus the only authentic Jamaican food she appears to have eaten was some ‘jerk chicken’ on the beach. The rest of the time they were shovelling lucky charms and iceberg lettuce. Much authentic, very culture.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yobbo, hun. The reason you’ve sailed through arrivals is because due to the global pandemic that is still going on travel is reduced. Only 8-10 flights an hour coming into Manchester at the moment as opposed to the usual 25 or so 🙄. Thick as mince!

Yes you can leave the resorts, although I'd imagine there are more restrictions at the moment, but then that's what you get going away in a Pandemic 🤔
When we went we did fully organised excursions , I personally wouldn't chance going alone as ther are some extremely dangerous parts, as there are in a lot of foreign countries.......we did an amazing catamaran trip from our resort...things like that are on offer ...the only part of real Jamaica they've seen is from the coach to the airport.

Reactions: 7
Has she actually just tried to pass off the transport to the airport as “wow I love Jamaica” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for her to do a Q&A on Instagram, all about Jamaica! I’m gonna ask for recommendations to do over there … and she will reccomended the hotel buffet! Tragic 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to Jamaica for the day as a stop on a cruise. We went on one of the day trips and we have probably seen more of Jamaica in the 8 hour window we had than robbo did all week.
We went rafting down this massive river, then had lunch at one of the old plantation houses which was stunning and then climbed the dunn’s river falls. She could have easily done something like that instead of playing bingo and getting pissed.

Has she actually just tried to pass off the transport to the airport as “wow I love Jamaica” 😂😂
I literally came on here to say the same 🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling!! Like - seriously Yobbo, WTF 🤣🤣🤣

Part of me thinks how pathetic and part of me feels sorry for her. Fancy trying to get away with that. Honestly- bottom of the pond stuff!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.