Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me WHO is waiting for an email reply from her 😂

Wetherspoons: ‘Are you going to work your 4 hours this week?’
Specsavers: ‘You have missed your glasses fitting appointment for the third year in a row’
Oh god I’m dying!! Brilliant 🤣👏🏻🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the crazy eyes, closed mouth smile and wonky glasses look runs in the family. Why do they both think it works?

81E1D627-2312-473C-AFEB-ABABB7AE116C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you know when you’re on hols and you’re sitting round the pool, trying to suss out the family next to you… who is who, who’s the mom? Who’s the granny? Who’s kid is that? Do we all do it or is it just me? 🤣🤣

I wonder how many people thought rob & Robyn were twins 😂 still spooks me right out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be there to show the kids all that Jamaica has to offer?! She hasn't done anything or been anywhere?! She played bingo and sat on her arse all holiday in the resort, watching chicken man snort nuggets and Lucky Charms 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That family were right at the front of the queue when chins were being given out weren’t they!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The “location issues” killed me. As if she’s a jet setting career woman who’s crossed so many time zones in a week her location settings are skewed. Like the most cringe brag about having gone to Jamaica 😂
not to mention she was already home when she posted that story saying she would reply when she gets home.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂 mason loves eating limes because his main source of food is limes and lemons from behind the bar at spoons 🍋

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What the hell is it with her and those ridiculous eye roll boomerangs🤣...she knows she looks ridiculous ,right?!!!?! .
You look a prat hun...just so you know, because we ALL know you love reading your tattle thread 👀👀👀👀(( incoming hundred more eye roll boomerangs🙄 💤)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah bet it’s been wonderful for your parents for the last week and all the times he’s cried for his mum and dad.
twit.
2954D1E8-3175-46F9-BD86-A8F14092405B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s just really immature I think. I think she thinks moaning about the kids makes her relatable and that it’s like what all mums do 😂 but it just comes across as lazy and mean-spirited. It’s the same with the wine/sex chat. She really needs to stop with the stupid faces/eye roll boomerangs as well cos they’re so annoying 😂😂 Her ex must feel like he dodged a bullet seeing her now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.