Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we taking bets on how long it takes her to start moaning about her ‘first word problems’ and that she needs a break? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she's ridiculous for going to a different continent to her children during a pandemic but I can't believe you'd go to Jamaica and not see or do anything beyond the hotel. It was literally crucial to the slave trade and it's culture grew in defiance of that and they've gone to play bingo. I actually despair.

Reactions: 10
The food looks tit, and he hardly ‘cooked’ it did he? It’s just bung in the oven/take out of a (yellow sticker) packet stuff.

Reactions: 8
She’s has very low expectations, she finds the most basic things AMAZING.
Just as well she does find most things amazing when she has to entertain that thing huffing and puffing. You know what I'm saying.

It's not even the fact he's an absolute soap-dodging whale. It's the vests. It's the flora tubs. It's his reputation. He's grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me WHO is waiting for an email reply from her 😂

Wetherspoons: ‘Are you going to work your 4 hours this week?’
Specsavers: ‘You have missed your glasses fitting appointment for the third year in a row’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can find time to tell the masses of people not waiting for an email reply from her. Can’t manage to reply to the few people who have asked her about any day trips they did on their amazing and immersive holiday in Jamaica, where she somehow managed to fall in love with such a cultured country by never leaving the confines of the hotel.

Reactions: 10
Please tell me WHO is waiting for an email reply from her 😂

Wetherspoons: ‘Are you going to work your 4 hours this week?’
Specsavers: ‘You have missed your glasses fitting appointment for the third year in a row’
The “location issues” killed me. As if she’s a jet setting career woman who’s crossed so many time zones in a week her location settings are skewed. Like the most cringe brag about having gone to Jamaica 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.