Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hun… you didn’t actually see Jamaica!!!! You saw an all inclusive hotel and bingo.. for all we knew, you were in Benidorm! Idiot

Also I’m on one this morning …. If a cheap home gin bar, trips to whetherspoons, yellow sticker dinners and slobbing on the sofa, are the definition of a ‘big juicy life’ …. I think I’ll keep my quiet life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just back from holiday and already on the bev on a night out? Raise your bleeping kids love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can't be arsed to be a mum can she. She was moaning about the toddler within a couple of hours of being back with him, now she's out on the piss again. In a matter of days

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hun… you didn’t actually see Jamaica!!!! You saw an all inclusive hotel and bingo.. for all we knew, you were in Benidorm! Idiot

Also I’m on one this morning …. If a cheap home gin bar, trips to whetherspoons, yellow sticker dinners and slobbing on the sofa, are the definition of a ‘big juicy life’ …. I think I’ll keep my quiet life
Literally this!! 🙌🏻👏🏻

She’s a train wreck……

The big juicy life got me 🤣🤣🤣 seriously yobbo. What a joke 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This basic witch has a glass of Blossom Hill in Spoons and is then wasted on a street corner. Also, the hi was quite terrifying.
omg she's outside of the Emporium, the scummiest "nightclub" around. Then again, I have never had many nice things to say about the shithole that is Coalville.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I call bullshit on her ‘loving a good salad’. She’s just restricting to lose the holiday weight. She used to be open about calorie counting but now she’s doing it on the sly.

Reactions: 7
Her entire life revolves around attention. Be it from men or social media. The only way she can keep a man is by opening her legs and getting pregnant. She craves the pregnancy attention, until shes had the baby, and then she couldn't care less about them. She's an uneducated, lazy, narcissistic girl. She has no life, nothing that contributes to society. Her whole persona is social media. It's a very sad, sad life. She's happy to never achieve much, to always be in the shadow of a man and as a woman, that hurts me! She's a tragic case, a very unfulfilling life. Makes me so so grateful to be a working mum, with a husband, kids, because believe it or not, you can have all those 3 things and be very happy, but not for work shy yobbo, what a disappointment she must be to family.

Reactions: 14
She’s done some awful things in her time, going on long haul holidays without her kids, banging the wetherspoons barman whilst her husband was at home.. but this is the worst. What an awful bleeping roast. Where’s the roast potatoes?
What the duck? There are so many things better than this "roast". Just another reason to dislike her...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.