Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ivy got a desk last year and is now getting an echo dot for her birthday. Poor kid does she not want toys?!

Reactions: 11
Rob caught the C word. Has she heard of cancer?
Was definitely from Jamaica. How convenient that she comes back from a country that is back on the red list and he happens to catch it the day he comes back to England.

Reactions: 7
Was definitely from Jamaica. How convenient that she comes back from a country that is back on the red list and he happens to catch it the day he comes back to England.
He’s not caught it in her Mam’s kitchen, symptoms don’t show after two days. He’s got it from the bingo hall without a doubt.

Love how she’s adamant chicken man got it from her mums kitchen and not Jamaica. She just doesn’t want to admit that all those people calling her a selfish bint for leaving her kids were right all along, it was far too risky and selfish of them to leave their kids in a pandemic

Reactions: 10
I’d only he had sat on a plane to Jamaica with his mask covering his face, as intended, and not with it pulled down exposing his nose ……

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s out herself back to bed because CM is winding her up…. Is she 5?!! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Now I’m no fan of that Nicola Duke (she’s always seems as stupid as Yobbo) but well said that girl 👏🏻 However Yobbos immature, completely lack of insight, intelligence and decency reply takes the biscuit. Ffs yobbo I know your glasses are falling down but see past the end of your nose!!

Attachments

Don’t come on here then for your hourly daily read of your thread! Out of the (COVID) frying pan…
FB0F37E7-E931-4BC8-A171-1E41CA8BC0A5.jpeg

Also great to know that you think him being double vaccinated helped him to not be so poorly. Genius.

Reactions: 5
Yeah isn't there a podcast or something about cancer called The C Word? That's what I would always think of.

Reactions: 3
She’s out herself back to bed because CM is winding her up…. Is she 5?!! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Now I’m no fan of that Nicola Duke (she’s always seems as stupid as Yobbo) but well said that girl 👏🏻 However Yobbos immature, completely lack of insight, intelligence and decency reply takes the biscuit. Ffs yobbo I know your glasses are falling down but see past the end of your nose!!

Yeah isn't there a podcast or something about cancer called The C Word? That's what I would always think of.
It’s the way she’s so flippant and just ‘oh dear lol’ insensitive witch!!

Imagine not having a job so you can just duck off to bed mid afternoon on a Thursday. Pointless human.

Reactions: 14
I’m actually quite shocked but pleased to see they both collected her and celebrated together without CM. Nice for Ivy to have that fuss on a special day ☺

Reactions: 22
Is she having a happy meal and a coffee? Get in the bleeping bin. Large quarter pounder meal and a McFlurry, don’t bother going to McDonald’s if you’re not going to do it right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s pissed off with CM and suddenly being parent of the yr with the ex (who’s had a little glow since his yobbo days it seems!) any one else betting on what comes next ?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Credit where credit’s due: her and her ex husband taking the little girl to school, then picking her up, then taking her for McDonald’s together is good coparenting. It was lovely to see.

Reactions: 28
Is she having a happy meal and a coffee? Get in the bleeping bin. Large quarter pounder meal and a McFlurry, don’t bother going to McDonald’s if you’re not going to do it right 😂
You should see the McDonald's Monopoly vouchers I'm saving for a massive meal!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.